Update on Kennedy12 (Jillian) Plastic Surgery (x-post)

Samaro ..
on 9/10/09 1:02 pm

Jillian had her plastic surgery yesterday and she did great. 

She had a lower body lift, butt lift with auto augmentation, some thigh work, and some upper body work.  Surgery took about 9 hours but she handled it very well.  She was very concerned about waking up from the anesthesia because she has always suffered from awful nausea after anesthesia but she had NONE this time.  She was thrilled.

Dr. Agha is very pleased with the work he did and it looks like Jillian is going to be pleased too.  She said that she got to see her butt today and that it looks really cute.

She is pretty sore and experiencing some burning along with the pain but she is a trooper and was able to get herself into and out of the car today when she transferred from the hospital to the after care facility.  She will spend a couple more days at the after care place and then will stay for a couple more weeks in a local hotel.

I spoke with her tonight and she asked me to let you all know that she is doing well.

jinjer
on 9/10/09 11:26 pm - Eastwood, KY
 WoooHooo Jillian!!!!

Jinjer

w8'n no more
on 9/11/09 2:09 am - middle of, IL
Yep, that burning thing SUCKS for the first few days.  I felt like someone had doused me with lighter fluid and struck a match.  YOUCH!  Hopefully, that will pass in the next few days.  I remember  begging them to knock me back out!!!  LOL!  It is a lot of work all at once, but then again, it is over after a few weeks and you have a whole new chassis.  When I had my surgery with Agha, it was the ONLY time I didn't wake up barfing from surgery.  He gave me a sclopamine patch as well as some type of IV injection.  It rocked not having to barf, especially with all those cuts. 

I am SOOO glad she is doing good and hope she gets perfect results. Do you know what facility she went to afterwards?

HUGS to my favorite strawberry girl.  You are the BOMB Ms. Sandy!
Kathy
sw/cw/gw
269/136/141
Surgery Date 10/21/05  Dr. Anthone
Aspire to Inspire Before You Expire!
Cindy F.
on 9/11/09 2:27 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
That is just great.  Glad to hear she is doing so well. 

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Ms Shell
on 9/11/09 4:33 am - Hawthorne, CA
So Jillian was the op Dr. Agha was doing!  I went to him for my preop on the 8th and knew it had a big surgery scheduled!  Healing thoughts coming her way.  If you can ask her, I'd love to pick her brain in a couple weeks as I'm 3 weeks till my big day 10/1 and these fresh eyes would be appreciated.

Ms Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

LynnL
on 9/14/09 3:52 am
I am new to this forum and am happy to see such a great outcome for this lucky lady.

Could you tell me who this surgeon is. Maybe the website. I am in Montana just starting my search for a plastic surgeon. I do have two consultations in Great Falls, MT coming up.

Thanks bunches.
Most Active