TT vs LBL

summer24
on 9/11/09 5:22 am
Hi there everyone!
I need some guidance! I don't know which would be better.  I have lots of loose sin in my butt/thigh area, but if the LBL won't take care of it, I would rather not have the larger incision.  Will the LBL take care of this for me?  Thanks in advance!
DS Facts
on 9/11/09 7:45 am
I'd suggest you go for a few consults and get the opinon of a few surgeons. I have gone with the LBL for the reason's you mentioned. I know the insides of my thighs will not greatly improve but I think they'll be good enough, it was mainly the outer thighs I was worried about in addition to my second butt. The surgeons I saw were very open about letting me know what they thought would be taken care of by which procedures.

Best of luck!
(deactivated member)
on 9/12/09 4:25 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
I think this is definitely something to discuss when you go for your consultations (if you have not already selected a surgeon, make sure you have lots of consultations). 
What I know from all my own research and conversations with others who have had their LBL already, the LBL will pull up the loose skin on the butt and thigh area.  If you are talking about the skin directly under the butt (like the leg crease), there is probably something they can so to remove the skin by cutting at the crease instead of up high BUT please remember I am not a surgeon, I have just read thousands of articles and hundreds on different surgeons websites so you need to check with the surgeons you speak to.  Just be open and honest with them.....tell them what the end result you want is and they can get pretty creative to come with a safe solution.

Best wishes to you on your decision and journey.
Ruth
Most Active