I found an excellent Plastic Surgeon!

avj81171
on 9/10/09 4:22 am
I had Gastric Bpass surgery in March of 2006 and recently had plastic surgery.  My surgeon was Dr. Thomas McNemar, he has locations in Tracy, CA and San Ramon, CA.  My experience with Dr. McNemar was excellent and I really enjoy going back to see him for check ups.  The office staff is friendly and helpful every time I call or go in and the doctor is very calming and easy to talk to.  After the surgery I just breezed through recovery, this is the first time I've had such an easy recovery after any surgery and I credit Dr. McNemar part of that experience.
Dr. McNemar is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon, particularly those needing post-bariatric procedures.  He has written several books on plastic surgery, one of which is specifically about post-bariatric plastic surgery procedures.
Ms Shell
on 9/11/09 1:37 am - Hawthorne, CA
You know a person who creates a profile on the same day they come and post their undying love for a particular surgeon is suspect and I'm not the suspicious type =)

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

summer24
on 9/11/09 5:17 am
I love you Ms. Shell! As always, honest and to the point!
Most Active