Dr. Sauceda

Jane E.
on 10/15/09 2:42 am - Lawrenceville, GA
VSG on 01/04/08 with
The anesthesia is what they called heavy sedation and you are not awake at all.  I woke up one time and felt some little sticks and I reached over and touched the anesthesiologist and out I went.  I would recommend the long incision on the thighs.  The other one just does not do enough if you have much skin to your knees.

I recommend getting as close to goal as possible before you do surgery.     Also ifyou do breast implants ask if they can put them under muscle rather than just under tissue.  I think they will hold up better.  But this is just my opinion.

Good luck

Jane

Patty_Lane
on 10/15/09 6:35 am - Hudson, FL
On October 15, 2009 at 9:42 AM Pacific Time, Jane E. wrote:
The anesthesia is what they called heavy sedation and you are not awake at all.  I woke up one time and felt some little sticks and I reached over and touched the anesthesiologist and out I went.  I would recommend the long incision on the thighs.  The other one just does not do enough if you have much skin to your knees.

I recommend getting as close to goal as possible before you do surgery.     Also ifyou do breast implants ask if they can put them under muscle rather than just under tissue.  I think they will hold up better.  But this is just my opinion.

Good luck
Great help Jane.  I just emailed the doctor with my scenerio.  I am still losing weight but it is slow as you can go.  I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and several spinal conditions that manifested when my remaining body weight redistributed on my body.  My breasts are extremely large and that is where much of my pain resides, neck, shoulders, and migraines.  They were a 50G and now 46DDD.
It would be atleast another year or more before I got close to my goal.  I was going to wait until May which may get me down to 235.  I would feel comfortable going in at that stage.  I just have so much skin hanging off my stomach which is where I carried much of my weight. 

I know nothing about implants for larger breasted women.  Any sites you can recommend?

I appreciate your help Jane E.
Lisa0719
on 10/15/09 9:32 am - PA
On October 15, 2009 at 1:35 PM Pacific Time, Patty_Lane wrote:
On October 15, 2009 at 9:42 AM Pacific Time, Jane E. wrote:

Good luck
Great help Jane.  I just emailed the doctor with my scenerio.  I am still losing weight but it is slow as you can go.  I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and several spinal conditions that manifested when my remaining body weight redistributed on my body.  My breasts are extremely large and that is where much of my pain resides, neck, shoulders, and migraines.  They were a 50G and now 46DDD.
It would be atleast another year or more before I got close to my goal.  I was going to wait until May which may get me down to 235.  I would feel comfortable going in at that stage.  I just have so much skin hanging off my stomach which is where I carried much of my weight. 

I know nothing about implants for larger breasted women.  Any sites you can recommend?

I appreciate your help Jane E.
I've also emailed the doctor my information and pictures.  How long did it take for him to get back to you with a recommendation?  I am targeting February 2010.  I've been same weight since April but want to wait a little while plus we have a cruise scheduled in January and don't want to still be healing for that.  I'm anxious to hear back from Dr. S.

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Jane E.
on 10/15/09 11:23 am - Lawrenceville, GA
VSG on 01/04/08 with
I understand completely about the skin.    I don't know about research except at other plastic surgeon web sites.  they often have surgery information.   Let me know how things go.

Jane

Most Active