Dr. Sauceda

Robin B.
on 9/7/09 12:53 am, edited 3/25/10 4:10 am
I'm considering�heading to�Dr. Sauceda in March.

Be Well,
Robin

Banded - 10.10.07
Starting Weight - 284               Current Weight - 144             Goal Weight - 149

victoria R.
on 9/7/09 3:04 am - goose creek, SC
Hi Robin,
I have been researching and lurking here for 2 years now. I have researched Dr.'s here in the U.S. and Mexico and I really want Dr. S. to do my surgery.  I have not heard anyone utter a negative word about him.  I'm sure others here will chime in with their experiences. 

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

finallyme
on 9/7/09 3:46 am - Canada
Robin:
I had my breasts done and the anchor cut TT.
1) Permananet stitches - around my nipple I had some white SOFT stitches that did come to the surface it lasted about 2 months they would kind of come up in a "pimple" I would gentley apply pressure or use tweezers and out they came...TINY little pieces of thread. I have had NONE that were the Blue heavy pokey type thread. At the very edges of my horizontal portion of my TT scar I had 1 stitch on each side the hard pokey kind ( but CLEAR thread) ...at about 1 month post op I pulled it out a bit with tweezers and clipped it off...have had NO issues with that at all.
I can email you close up pictures of my scarring if you would like PM me your email and I will send whatever you would like to see.

I have said my piece time and time again on here about my feelings about my experience with Dr. S...I thought his work was amazing. I am thrilled with my results and really think technically the Doc is far above average. I am by nature a complicator...all other surgeries ( not plastics) have lead to infections and healing issues, I have never recovered from a surgery so well, so fast and healed this nicely - I have scars from knee surgeries and others that are awful and wide...My scars from Dr. S are knife width only and I am sure within a year will be barely visable. Honestly I have NO regrets, it was a pleasure dealing with him before, during and AFTER my procedure. I highly recommend him. Please let me know if I can set your mind at ease with more detailed  pictures via PM.
GOOD LUCK!
katiekat412
on 9/7/09 8:39 am
Search for member "kruella". She went most recently and has updated her photos. I've decided to use Dr. Sauceda in December. Quite a few others from here are going in October. Best of luck.

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

(deactivated member)
on 9/7/09 10:11 am - Haleiwa, HI
Hi Robin,

I would ask him about where he leaves permanent stitches and also your port questions.  He expertise in in WLS patients, so he should be able to help you with that.   He is so nice and answers my questions always gets back to me in less than 24 hours.  

I am one of 4 of OH members that are going to him in October that we know of.  I will be keeping everyone updated on my progress and hopefully pictures as well.    I was told that we did not have internet while in the hospital , and I should be there for at least 3 days before I go back to the hotel.  Dr S said that since I am having multiple procedures, I could be in there as long as 5 days.  He also said I could stay in the hospital the entire 12 days if I wanted, but I would rather go back to the hotel.  

I hope you find the answers you are looking for.  I know I have not had my surgeries yet, but I have researched and researches about him.  Please let me know if you have any questions because I have asked him a ton!!!

Jessica

Patty_Lane
on 10/15/09 6:39 am - Hudson, FL
On September 7, 2009 at 5:11 PM Pacific Time, ivfmommee wrote:
Hi Robin,

I would ask him about where he leaves permanent stitches and also your port questions.  He expertise in in WLS patients, so he should be able to help you with that.   He is so nice and answers my questions always gets back to me in less than 24 hours.  

I am one of 4 of OH members that are going to him in October that we know of.  I will be keeping everyone updated on my progress and hopefully pictures as well.    I was told that we did not have internet while in the hospital , and I should be there for at least 3 days before I go back to the hotel.  Dr S said that since I am having multiple procedures, I could be in there as long as 5 days.  He also said I could stay in the hospital the entire 12 days if I wanted, but I would rather go back to the hotel.  

I hope you find the answers you are looking for.  I know I have not had my surgeries yet, but I have researched and researches about him.  Please let me know if you have any questions because I have asked him a ton!!!

Jessica

Jessica,  How did you determine what procedures you would have done long distance?

and cost?

It's a given I'm having my breasts done since they are causing back pain and headaches and are a 46DDD.
You've inspired me to get my neck lipo'd.  Excellent job.  I've had a double chin all my life and I hate it.

I'm basically happy with my butt.  It's gotten smaller and aside from cellulite it's popped up nice and round.

Honestly here...my mons needs a lift. My large stomach pushing down must have taken it south by a good three inches.  What does the rejuvenation do?  Bring it back home?

Thanks in advance.
(deactivated member)
on 9/7/09 10:38 am
Robin I'm sorry your results didn't turn out the way you had hoped.  If you don't mind me asking what went wrong?

I hope your 2nd round of plastics turns out better/
(deactivated member)
on 9/8/09 11:38 am
I have also been researching Plastics for 6 months & am going to Monterrey in October.  I have yet to see any negative press on Dr. S and have spoken to so many of his patients & seen their pics of his work.  He also has been wonderful to communicate with.  This is 1 decision I feel very confident in having made.  I will be happy to share my pics with you upon my return. 
Jane E.
on 9/9/09 7:49 pm - Lawrenceville, GA
VSG on 01/04/08 with
The greatest thing about Dr. Sauceda and his team is the pain control.  I was uncomfortable andd weak after 12 hours of surgery, but was not in actual pain.  I can still hardly believe it.  I keep asking my husband...."are you sure I wasn't in pain"  in case I just don't remember.

I can't say anything negative about him, except the food in the hospiital was lousy.  Take your snacks along with you, especially your protein.  You need it for healing.

Jane

Patty_Lane
on 10/14/09 10:32 am - Hudson, FL
On September 10, 2009 at 2:49 AM Pacific Time, Jane E. wrote:
The greatest thing about Dr. Sauceda and his team is the pain control.  I was uncomfortable andd weak after 12 hours of surgery, but was not in actual pain.  I can still hardly believe it.  I keep asking my husband...."are you sure I wasn't in pain"  in case I just don't remember.

I can't say anything negative about him, except the food in the hospiital was lousy.  Take your snacks along with you, especially your protein.  You need it for healing.

Jane E. I have a question about the actual anesthesia.  I heard that they use the twilight so you aren't completely under, then local numbing so you don't feel anything.  What was that like for you?

I'm coming to the end of my Mexcan research and have just about concluded Dr. Sauceda will be the one.  I need a panni, inner thighs, breast reduction and lift with possible implants, arms and chin. I've got so much skin after my WL and it's getting worse the closer I get to goal.
Most Active