x-post inner thighs

iisme
on 9/7/09 12:42 am
I thought for sure I would have to have a tummy tuck after all my weight loss. Now that I am losing and "almost" there I have noticed that my abdomen has gone down quite a bit more than I thought it would and actually it's not as bad as what I thought and since I am not really the type that would be showing my belly off anyway, I am not so sure I will need a tummy tuck.
On the other hand....OMG my inner thighs are a hot mess! They look absolutely revolting. I am convinced that no amount of exercise will make them look better. The more I lose the worse they look!
I heard this is a painful surgery to have. I am also thinking there is no medical reason to have this so I will be on my own to pick up the tab for this one.
What is the average costs and how bad is the surgery? Is there ever a medical reason to have this done to where I can get it paid for by insurance?

10 pounds loss pre-op
jonelle32514
on 9/7/09 3:03 am - Pensacola, FL
I had my inner thighs and boobs done at the same time.  My boobs hurt worse than my thighs.  But instead of making a T shaped cut, he cut my groin area and lipo'd my thighs.  They look pretty good.  They will get tighter if i choose to have the LBL.  but they are no longer wrinkly.  Insurance did not cover anything for me.  I paid 10,270.00 for my boobs and legs.

287/113
SurgeryWeight/CurrentWeight
5'10"

Most Active