X-Post: A Little Anxious About Upcoming PS

Kennedy12
on 9/6/09 11:00 am - Chicago, IL
Hi All,

I've been busy preparing for my plastic surgery, getting things wrapped up at work and at home, since I will be gone for three weeks. I leave first thing in the morning Tuesday and I am getting a little anxious as I am getting my bags together.

I can't believe it's here. Time sure does fly by when you are busy. I can't wrap my brain around how I am going to look after Dr. Agha gets his hands on me, but I know it will be a huge improvement!

I am very excited about it, but also looking forward to being on the other side of it. Mostly I am really going to miss my cat, who is also very attached to me. Three weeks is a long time and she stresses when I leave. I know it will all be worth it, but it's hard nonetheless.

For those that don't know, I will be having a Lower Body Lift with butt lift and auto-augmentation, spiral thigh lift and fleur de lis tummy tuck!

Please keep me in your thoughts. My surgery is 9-9-09.

Thanks in advance for the support and for all the information you have shared with me! It is appreciated!

Jillian

Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

dw45
on 9/6/09 11:10 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Wishing you the best for your surgery and a speedy, uneventful recovery!

I know you must be so excited!

You are having everything done that I would love to have done and I'm hoping I will get my plastics by the end of this year!

Please be sure to let us know how everything goes for you.

Best to you!!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

Kennedy12
on 9/6/09 12:28 pm - Chicago, IL
Thank you so much, DW!

I will be posting as soon as I can and really appreciate your well wishes!

michelle1123
on 9/6/09 12:18 pm - San Francisco, CA
Hi Jillian,

Sending you lots of well wishes.  I just had the first of my two surgeries with Dr. Agha last week (breast lift/aug and brachioplasty).  All went great and he did a wonderful job, so nothing to worry about there.  During one of my follow-up visits with him a woman was in at the same time and was a week out from her LBL and she looked great.  As I am quite anxious for my LBL surgery, it helped me to meet her and see that she was doing okay.  Three weeks is a long time to be away, but you'll be focused on recovering and time will go by quickly.  And, just think, when you go home to your cat, you'll be looking like a new woman! : ) 

All the very best to you!

Michelle 
Kennedy12
on 9/6/09 12:31 pm - Chicago, IL
Hi Michelle,

I've been following your posts, being that you are a fellow Dr. Agha patient. I am so glad that you are happy with your results! I've been talking to a few LBL patients of Dr. Aghas and they are all amazed with what he was able to do for them, as well. Makes me feel really good.

I know the three weeks will go quickly because I will be busy recuperating. I can't wait to see my results and get back home to my girl.

Thank you for your post, I really appreciate it!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/6/09 12:28 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Good luck Jillian!  I wish you a painless and speedy recovery!  I cannot wait to see how wonderful your results are!

Jessica
Kennedy12
on 9/6/09 12:32 pm - Chicago, IL
Thank you, Jessica. I will be sharing photos and posting on my progress as soon as I can!

totalfreedom
on 9/6/09 12:55 pm - Northern CA
Hi Jillian,

Wow, it is here already.  Time sure flies.  Feel free to call with any last minute questions. I know you will do fine.

Do you have someone helping you out while you are there?  Did you decide on hoag or the surgery center?

Best wishes to you!

kelli

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

Kennedy12
on 9/6/09 1:09 pm - Chicago, IL
Hi Kelli!

Yes, my best friend will be with me the entire time I am in California and she is a great care-taker. Very nurturing and not at all squeamish, a perfect combination.

I am going to be in the surgery center the first night and a recovery center the next two, then off to the hotel that you recommended to me.

I can't believe it's here already either. I am so looking forward to seeing my results, I know Dr. Agha will do an amazing job for me.

Thanks for the well wishes! I will post on my progress as soon as I can.

Jillian

M B.
on 9/6/09 11:23 pm - Warrensburg, MO
Jillian - congratulations on getting this far!  I think it is a huge hurdle once you get the date set for something big - anyway only 2 days away now and that is so exciting.  I'll say a prayer for you.

I have been in contact with Dr. Agha as well.  I really liked him over the phone.  I'm curious, if you don't mind sharing - what is your estimate for the procedures you will be having done?  I assume you are going to CA? 

Wishing all goes spectacular for you and a  speedy recovery!

Marilyn  
Weight at Consult - 247 / Goal weight - 145 
Current weight 158
BMI - 24
Height 5'8"
Anchor cut tummy tuck on 11/12/09

Most Active