Nipple Inversion Surgery

MistersMom65
on 9/5/09 9:43 am - TN

I have always had somewhat inverted nipples. I never had to worry about "Cold Nips" LOL. But after weight loss & ESPECALLY after Breast lift surgery , I could actually put the head of a q-tip all the way into where my nipple was. Well I went on Sept 2nd & had Dr Hagan take care of it for me. I kept being told that I should be happy because I could go braless and not have a "Nip" problem. Well that SOUNDS great. But with no clothes on I looked like I was deformed. I already have one physical issue, I have 1 arm that ends about 3 inches after my elbow, that I cannot change. And I'm OK with my arm BUT I HATED not having Nips. Breasts are very much a sex organ & a great part of foreplay...but not for me before. Well anyway...I had the surgery WEd. and I get to see them om Tuesday. I was awake during the operation,my nipples were numbed but I could feel PULLING...aLOT of pulling. I did get to see them before they bandadged me up. Thet took the clear "lid" and pulled my nipple up into it. There is a stitch through the nipple going into the top of the lid, pulling my nipple up & out. My left nipple has been numb since before Breast lift but I CAN feel my right one. Now... as long as I don't THINK about "I have a STITCH going through my nipple PULLING it  into the lid!!" I'm fine but let me THINK about it..LOL...and I ache. I  was perscribed pain pills which I am taking and I can't take off the bra until they remove the stitch on Tuesday so I'm showering but not getting wet near my bra area. I am going to post before pix,pix showing the "Nip Cap" and the after. I am SO excited that I will look normal BREASTWISE!! Of course only ME & my MAIN MAN & Dr will  see them but MAYBE I'll get COLD soon & I'll show the world my NIPS!!! LOL

BL & Facelift w/Brow & Eyelid      10.08.08
Abdominalplasty Scheduled          10.21.09

KathigME
on 9/5/09 10:42 am - Gorham, ME
Ouchie!!  Sorry about your nip problem!! 
Kathi G.  I LOVE MY RNY!!   
Most Active