I'm home

Kim J.
on 9/4/09 9:42 am - Claremore, OK
I just wanted to check in with my buds and let you know my surgey went well.  My DH is taking great care of me.  My mom has been coming over to help out too.  I'm sore and swolen.  My girls are HUGE but the PS said they would go down a bit.  

Anyway, I'm not having any buyers remorse right now.  I was prepared to hurt and I do, but I just know it will be so worth it.   I'll post some pics when I feel UP to it!

Have a good Labor day weekend

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

Renee2007
on 9/4/09 12:24 pm - Central, FL
Welcome home. I'm glad things are going well for you. It will get better day by day. Take it easy and rest as much as you can. I had my breasts done 10 weeks ago and they have settled into place nicely. Give it time and they will settle in.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

inkerdoodles
on 9/4/09 11:44 pm - Schenectady, NY
woo hoo... welcome home.

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

Mendee M.
on 9/4/09 11:49 pm - Mulvane, KS
Congrats Kim!!! Glad everything went smoothly and you have great help!! Keep us posted and take it easy for a while!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Iam_with_the_Band
on 9/5/09 6:53 am
Glad you're home and doing well!  Sounds like you have two great care takers!  I bet you can't wait to see how the girls settle and how pretty they will be! 
I'm so anxious to get my procedures done! 

have a great Labor day weekend too!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

(deactivated member)
on 9/6/09 2:22 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi Kim,
So glad you are doing well.  So far I'm thrilled with what I've been able to see.
Just wanted to wish you will with your recovery.
Ruth
Most Active