Breast lift question??

-Mari-
on 9/4/09 12:02 pm

Do they do breast lifts along with implants in one surgery? Should I wait until I've lost all the weight I want too, before? I thought I read that if you wait too long it's hard to have a breast lift!! I put my name on the waiting list for a lift and not sure if it's too soon.
Thanks
Mari

Mari  Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
Renee2007
on 9/4/09 12:22 pm - Central, FL
My breast lift and implants were done at the same time. It's best to be at your goal weight or as close as possible. If you have the lift and then lose more weight there is a good chance that your breasts will drop or sag.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Mendee M.
on 9/4/09 12:39 pm - Mulvane, KS
My surgeon will not do mine at the same time (actually 2 different consults said that). I think it has to do with the lack of fat and the amount of excess skin I have. The surgeon said we would get much better results doing them separate. I will have about 4-5 months in between surgeries.
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
workingmommy
on 9/4/09 1:35 pm
RNY on 12/10/07 with
I got my lift an implants at the same time.  I would wait until you a fairly close to goal, after all, breasts have fatty tissue and may continue to "deflate".  Good luck!

April

160 lbs lost to date!
LBL: 6/10/09
BL/BA/Brachio: 7/14/09
MTL: 6/17/10

blueigrl
on 9/5/09 7:57 am - port st lucie, FL
i just hat tt with breast lift---doc says i need to wait 3 months for implants because of amount of excess skin---it was asking too much of my skin to do both at once i agree---so i'm doing implants end of nov..til then i'm facking it with major padding!
Most Active