PS financing...bad credit :(

llben79
on 9/4/09 12:45 am - Buffalo, NY
I was just wondering....is there anyone out there who has any luck with any of those places that advertise that they finance ppl with bad credit for PS???

I have the money to make payments, but thanks to my wonderful ex, can't get financed for a tissue :(  And I REALLY need to get my skin removed :(

Please help!!!
BigCityGirl
on 9/4/09 1:42 am - San Diego, CA
Because of the bad economy and the banking crisis, loans, even for people with average credit are difficult at this point.  I only know of one person who went this route and the interest was outrageous - something like 30%. 

Be very careful when dealing with loan outfits.  You need to know what you're signing up for.  If you know people who are knowlegeable in this stuff get some advice and have the loan papers reviewed before you committ. 

Also, you can repair bad credit in about two to three years now.  I know that seems like a long time but you might want to get some credit counseling to start that process, if you haven't done so already and then that way you will have good credit if you cannot get any kind of decent loan in the short term.  Good luck. 
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Mendee M.
on 9/4/09 9:15 am - Mulvane, KS
Just a thought... Do you have a 401K that you could borrow from? That is what I am doing. The interest is low and I will be paying it to myself anyway...
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Most Active