Breast Lift (only) cost

BarbD
on 9/3/09 1:12 am - IL
VSG on 12/11/07 with

I'm sure it's been asked before and realize the cost is different around the country, but what was the cost of your breast lift?  My quote from a Chicago p.s. is the following and with the economy the way it is, I hope to negotiate him down at bit:
Surgeon fee:                $4,500
In office surgical suite:    800
Anesthesia (general)      700.
      TOTAL ....                $6,000.
Thanks!  Barb

Wendy_Canada
on 9/3/09 2:09 am - Canada
Hi Barb

i'm in Ontario Canada so my prices won't mean much to you but its comparative anyway.
My breast lift (only) was $6,000.00 to the surgeon and he pays out the other costs except hospital which it cost me $1,000.00 ..............$7,000.00 total.  My surgeon is known to be a little more pricey but his work is amazing when he did my tummy tuck( anchor) and breast lift that i am going back to have my arms done in 2 1/2 weeks.  When it comes to my health and end results eg scarring I am willing to pay the higher price.  This surgeon has a lot of nurses and doctors that go to him for work so I thought he must be good.

Have you had any work done yet?  I have always had  huge long saggy breasts even as a teen and for the first time i love the way i look.  Good luck with your decission and congratulations on taking care of yourself and your health.

Wendy

JSIL
on 9/3/09 2:10 pm
Hi Barb, Univ. of Chicago Resident Program, $3700. I go for my consult on 9/10! Just thought I would let you know! 

BarbD
on 9/3/09 10:26 pm - IL
VSG on 12/11/07 with
Hi and thanks for the UofC resident program info.  Definitely something to think about.
Good luck on your 9/10 consult, your decision and surgery!  Barb
christina B.
on 9/4/09 9:38 pm - Indianapolis, IN

Hi I live in Indiana isthere any way I can get a # or somthing for the Univ. of Chicago Resident Program or some way to contact them   Thanks 

Christina B.
RNY 2003 *************Start weight 320   
Revision March 11,2009***Weight*****243
Current weight ******************** 179.8 just overweight
Goal weight **********************175
Got my WII Fit 11-2009
                                                     sexy

Most Active