I survived and have no more hanging skin on my belly!!

Redhaired
on 9/3/09 1:11 pm - Mouseville, FL
Ruth-
I am so happy to know that everything went well for you.

Red

MSHAMO
on 9/3/09 1:28 pm, edited 9/3/09 1:29 pm - AUBURN HILLS, MI
So glad to hear that everything went well!! Make sure to keep your drain lines stripped and take your stool softeners!! I think the pain meds may suppress the appetite. You will LOVE your new flat tummy!!!!!
High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
Iam_with_the_Band
on 9/3/09 1:57 pm

Wow!  7 lbs!  Can you imagine how much better your back is going to feel now?  I can't wait!  I'm so happy that you're doing okay!  Rest and Rest... maybe drink some protein shakes if you don't feel like eating. 
Good Luck Ruth!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

BigCityGirl
on 9/3/09 2:55 pm - San Diego, CA
I'm so happy for you.  Can't wait to see the results.
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
sisichi
on 9/3/09 6:04 pm - Manchester, PA
way to go Ruth, so glad it all is over with and now on to the good part. Good luck, Carole
DEBI R.
on 9/3/09 7:59 pm - CORSICANA, TX

Ruth, I've been thinking of you so glad everything went well. Be sure to take your vitamins and get extra protein so you'll heal. Can't wait to see pictures when you're feeling better., Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

inkerdoodles
on 9/3/09 8:28 pm - Schenectady, NY
Ruth... I'm so doing the happy dance with you. Hugs,

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

Renee2007
on 9/3/09 9:47 pm - Central, FL
YAY Ruth! I am so happy for you. I never did ask how much skin was removed from my tummy. I'll have to see if he recorded it. Take it easy and like the others have said, avoid the scale for awhile. I didn't have much of an apetite at first either and when I ate I filled up so fast. It didn't last....RATS!  I'm looking forward to meeting you. See you in a bit!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

cleos_mom
on 9/3/09 10:42 pm - phila., PA
Hi Ruth
I am so happy for you & I know you are glad it is over..
what I did when I came home was Itook my measurements evry day around  my belly to see if it went down or got swollen, in fact I still do it.
It rally helps on days that I feel fat & bloated and I realizeul I am not cause I still weigh the same & measure around my belly the same.
you will do great can't wait to see your results
Susan
Kennedy12
on 9/3/09 11:37 pm - Chicago, IL
Yea! I am happy to hear you are doing so well!! Congrats on your new flat tummy!

Jillian
Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

Most Active