Anyone have a "spiral thigh lift"? Is Dr. Agha the only doc who does this...

Zee Starrlite
on 9/2/09 1:20 am
If I'm doing anything illegal by cutting and pasting from Dr. Agha's website, I am sure this will be pulled.  I mean no harm.  I am not profiting nor promoting.  I just think this is an awesome surgery and want to find out more about it.

Anyone have a "spiral thigh lift"?  Are you satisfied?  Have you any pics to share with me?Are there other surgeon's that do this procedure?

From Dr. Agha's website:
Spiral Thigh Lift. A spiral thigh lift is the signature thigh lift procedure Dr. Agha developed for those *****quire lower body lift surgery. As the name implies, the spiral thigh lift improves the thigh laxity of the front, back, inner and outer thigh. This procedure combines the incisions of an inner thigh lift with that of a lower body lift to improve the thigh contour circumferentially, to lift the buttocks, to restore an hour-glass waist, and to tighten the lower back and abdomen.

This combo has always seemed awesome to me.  Now, I'm ready to do it!!!  

My main concern then was the possiblity of that  "buttock Gap" pic on the website.  I still would like to avoid that gap BUT getting rid of the sagging/wrinkling of my inner thighs is more important.   If you had this procedure done, did you avoid the gap?  I made contact with this office, but I only got a general reply about my concern.  Being that I'm in NY and this office in CA, I am not able to go in for a consult right now.  They did tell me to send pictures.

Hey I too like the idea that my butt wouldn't be flat as a pancake :) - isn't that cool!  I was used to having a very feminine hourglass shape when I was heavy now, I look "normal" and I'd like to look more Jessica Rabbit like ;)

Thank you for any info you are able to provide

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

Kennedy12
on 9/2/09 2:33 am - Chicago, IL
I am having a LBL with spiral thigh lift with Dr. Agha next Tuesday. I will be posting my afters when I have some and sharing my experience as soon as I am up to it.

Jillian
Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

Zee Starrlite
on 9/3/09 12:43 am
Jillian,

I wish you a safe and successful surgery, and a speedy pain manageable recovery.

You'll have great results.

God Bless,
Leila

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

Kennedy12
on 9/3/09 12:48 am - Chicago, IL
Thanks Leila!
Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

L N.
on 9/2/09 3:24 am - , CA

Dr. Agha is amazing....I would look no further and do all possible to have him do the precedure for you......

LN

MollyMH
on 9/2/09 10:35 am - Sacramento, CA
Wow...that procedurelooks great. How much does it cost?
Molly
totalfreedom
on 9/2/09 11:37 am - Northern CA
Hi, I had the spiral thighplasty and buttock aug, LBL.  Dr Agha was my surgeon.  I do not have a gap.

I no longer carry pics on my profile.  If you PM me I can provide you with a temp link to view.

Does he still do this surgery on the east coast?  You might ask about that.

Good luck in your search.

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

notahappyending
on 2/16/14 8:23 am

Hi Total freedom, I have recently lost almost 100lbs, and am looking a the spiral loft with dr agha. Are you open to sharing any thoughts about your experience? I am especially concerned about after care and scarring, as well as your satisfaction on the overall results. I would greatly appreciate anything you'd be open to sharing.

R

liz73
on 9/2/09 1:56 pm
I also had the spiral done by Dr. Agha.

I don't have a gap at all.  I have a cute round bum now.  I'd be happy to show my pics to you.

Best of luck
notahappyending
on 2/16/14 8:25 am

Hi Liz, I have recently lost almost 100lbs, and am looking a the spiral loft with dr agha. Are you open to sharing any thoughts about your experience? I am especially concerned about after care and scarring, as well as your satisfaction on the overall results. I would greatly appreciate anything you'd be open to sharing.

R

Most Active