Pictures of Dr Sauceda's work

(deactivated member)
on 9/1/09 6:46 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Hi all!  Awhile back, I asked Dr Sauceda to send me more pictures of his work before I made my decision to choose him as my surgeon.  I have noticed that a lot of people are interested in him and his work, so I thought I would post them on here so everyone could see them. 

I am scheduled for surgery on October 8th, and I am having a LBL, BL/BA, medial thigh lift, and lipo with fat injections to the butt.  I am staying in Mexico for 16 days, but he only required me to stay 12 days.  I wanted to give myself some extra healing time since I have a 11 1/2 hour trip back to Hawaii.

I posted the pictures in a photo album under my profile.  I hope this helps someone with their decision!

Jessica
montanadi
on 9/1/09 11:25 pm - Sheridan, MT
Thanks so much for posting those pics. They all look great!
I'm definitely leaning toward Dr. S!

Good luck with your surgery in October! I think it's very smart of you to stay in Mexico for a few more days!

Let us know how you're doing!

Diane

(deactivated member)
on 9/2/09 2:51 am - Haleiwa, HI
Thanks Diane!  I will keep everyone updated after surgery. I am so excited and cannot wait to get it over with!

Jessica
dw45
on 9/1/09 11:39 pm - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Hey Jessica!

Great idea!  Thanks so much for doing this!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

chickster522
on 9/1/09 11:46 pm
Jessica,

Thank you for posting this....a picture is worth a thousand words.

Debbie
(deactivated member)
on 9/2/09 2:53 am - Haleiwa, HI
Debbie,

I totally agree!  So, are you ready??  Have you started gathering stuff that you are taking with you?

Jessica
chickster522
on 9/2/09 10:13 am
Oh Jessica, I have so much going on here I'm not sure which end is up....Having said that, it's hard for me to think of anything except the surgery...lol 

I'm trying to think of things I will need. A friend of mine that went to Dr Sauceda told me to take a female urinal. I am also taking protein powder and bars....oh yes she also said to take a pair of scissors and feminine napkins.

You seem so organized, you are probably packed already...lol

Debbie
(deactivated member)
on 9/2/09 10:27 am - Haleiwa, HI
Although I am an organizer and a planner, I am  not even close to being packed, but I have started a list of stuff that I am taking.  Since I am getting a LBL, I ordered my freshette yesterday from REI.  Make sure that your protein powder does not have vitamin E in it as well.  I am also packing Bromelain and Arnica Montana to help with swelling and bruising.  I have also heard that lemon juice in your water helps with swelling as well.  

I will add the scissors and napkins to my list!

Thanks for the tip!
Iam_with_the_Band
on 9/3/09 2:09 pm
I better write those things down!  I was planning to take the Protein drinks, but I didnt' think of the scissors or the faminine napkins.  Dr S said that the hotel will give you a raised potty.  Do you think the female urinal will be good too?  He also told me that the hotel will have a shower chair.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

(deactivated member)
on 9/2/09 2:52 am - Haleiwa, HI
You are very welcome, DW! 

Jess
Most Active