bat capes

mamapeaches05
on 9/1/09 3:37 pm - Hot Springs, AR
As you guys know I am having some issues with my lower back and go to physical therapy three times a week. Well in the last or two my upper back mostly across the shoulders is in constant pain. Well he looked at my posture and the hanging capes on my arms and guess what? That extra sagging skin is like walking around with an 8 to 10 lb weight in each hand. Thus causing me to walk with shoulders sagging. He put me in a special posture brace and is writing documentation recommending the excess skin be removed. I am excited because my back is doing a number on me.
Mama Peaches Diva on a Journey
I am somebody, I have a purpose, and I'm going somewhere
Just prazin the Lord wit my feet!

Running Man

DEBI R.
on 9/1/09 4:04 pm - CORSICANA, TX
Good luck with insurance. I had my chiropractor write a note that my hanging pannus and arms were causing back pain and my insurance approved me for a panniculectomy and brachioplasty. I paid for the circumferential tummy tuck and anchor cut myself. My plastic surgeon didn't take enough skin off so I need revisions already. I hope you get approved. Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

mamapeaches05
on 9/2/09 4:02 am - Hot Springs, AR
Thanks

Running Man

Redhaired
on 9/1/09 10:56 pm - Mouseville, FL
I hope the letter does the trick.  Will the letter be from your physical therapist or ortho doc?

mamapeaches05
on 9/2/09 4:04 am - Hot Springs, AR
The documentation will come from the physical therapist and my primary care physician.

Running Man

Redhaired
on 9/2/09 1:50 pm - Mouseville, FL
Cool.  Let us know how it goes.

Most Active