LBL Pictures Posted

jinjer
on 9/1/09 1:06 am - Eastwood, KY
  I have posted pics on my profile page. I know that I am 3 1/2 weeks post op and the only post op pics I have are at 1 week.  But it will give you an idea of how dramatic the change is.  I will get some additional pics up this weekend. 

Jinjer
dw45
on 9/1/09 1:20 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Wow!  What great results you have achieved with your plastics!

You look totally AWESOME!!!

Looks like your surgeon did a fabulous job!!

Congrats!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

BigCityGirl
on 9/1/09 2:01 am - San Diego, CA
Wow!  You look great - your surgeon did a wonderful job.  I see you had the OnQ pump - I loved mine, the pain was totally tolerable.

Good luck with your healing.
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Cindy F.
on 9/1/09 2:28 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
You look great.  How was it pain wise.  And your experience.  I am having mine on Oct. 5

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
chickster522
on 9/1/09 2:44 am
Jinjer,

You have to be thrilled with your results. Your surgeon did an amazing job.

Debbie
jinjer
on 9/1/09 2:41 am - Eastwood, KY
 I wasn't any really bad pain at all. For me, it was just soreness and tightness.  The most difficult part was that I wasn't allowed to use my arms to get up and down for about a week. That was because of my implants. Every surgeon is different, so that is what my doc wanted.  The sorest spot was in the back above my tailbone, partly because I had to just lay on my back. I itched and had discomfort from that more than pain. I used my ice packs all the time, which gave me great relief from the soreness and itching. The pain meds helped as well.   The drains weren't so bad, just nuisance and bulky when getting around. I have to say that I am anxious to get this last one out though!!!  

Jinjer

(deactivated member)
on 9/1/09 4:11 am - Haleiwa, HI
Amazing! You look fabulous!  Congratulations!
MistersMom65
on 9/1/09 3:41 pm - TN
OH MY GOSH!!!! You look GREAT...THe work is WONDERFUL!!!!

BL & Facelift w/Brow & Eyelid      10.08.08
Abdominalplasty Scheduled          10.21.09

DEBI R.
on 9/1/09 4:26 pm - CORSICANA, TX
You look fantastic, it pays to have a really great surgeon. I had plastics in April and need revisions already. I wish my surgeon would have done such a great job as yours did. Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

ShirleyG
on 9/1/09 8:01 pm - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
Wow girl ,,,what a difference.. Who was your surgeon?
Most Active