got it pierced

Nicole P.
on 9/1/09 12:33 pm - NH
I went and got my BB pierced today.....I did not feel a thing since I am still numb...thanks to all of you who posted and advised before I went through with it

lap band 7/12/07, port revision 2/09
TT, lipo, BA 6/5/09

surgery
/present/goal/surgeons goal
250      148    160       150
Nicole

BigCityGirl
on 9/1/09 12:44 pm - San Diego, CA
Well, where's the photo? 
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
doreenh
on 9/1/09 7:23 pm - Meredith, NH
You go girl! You'll have to show it off at the next support group meeting. :)   When I'm done with the PS my goal is either the BB pierced or maybe even a small tattoo. Knowing it won't hurt is a plus.

Nicole P.
on 9/1/09 8:39 pm - NH
I will take a picture and post later today.  I will definitley show it off at the next support group meeting.  Hope you are all well!

lap band 7/12/07, port revision 2/09
TT, lipo, BA 6/5/09

surgery
/present/goal/surgeons goal
250      148    160       150
Nicole

wen
on 9/1/09 8:47 pm - Manchester, NH
Congrats!  Doesn't it feel awesome to have that nice belly!  Can't wait for mine to heal.
You will have to tell me where you got the peircing done.  I am still healing so I can't yet but I want BB pierced and a Tat somewhere (don't have one at all) after this journey is done.   Actually thought of doing a vine Tat all the way around above my LBL scar.   (sigh) will have to wait a year but the BB can come before next summer!
Iam_with_the_Band
on 9/3/09 2:17 pm
that's Hot!  Good for you!  I'm going to do the same after my PS!  Something fun to look forward to!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Most Active