PS in Mexcico...

MollyMH
on 8/31/09 8:53 am - Sacramento, CA
Could someone post the email/websites for the plastic surgeons you recommend in Mexico. I am having trouble finding them.

molly
dw45
on 8/31/09 9:07 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Here is Dr. Sauceda's in Monterrey, Mexico

http://www.medicaltourism.com.mx/

Dr.  Eduardo Gongora is in Rosarita Beach, Baja.

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

MollyMH
on 8/31/09 10:05 am - Sacramento, CA
Thank you!
Redhaired
on 8/31/09 10:04 pm - Mouseville, FL
You might want to look at psjourney.com.  Have you considered a resident training program?

(deactivated member)
on 9/1/09 4:19 am - Haleiwa, HI
I looked in to 4 Drs in Tijuana, but  I am hearing some really bad stories coming out of there right now. One Dr does like 4 surgeries per day and sometimes doesn't even start his last surgery until 11:00 at night!  I have no desire to be part of an assembly  line.   BUT, I am hearing some good ones too.  I realy considered one of them, but I just couldn't find enough of his patients to chat with, and he does not put pictures up on his website.  If you want the names of those Drs, please let me know. 

After months of research, I chose Dr Sauceda in Monterrey.  He was the most responsive, friendly, affordable, and every patient that I chatted with or spoke to would recommend him and go to him again.  I even asked him to send more patient pictures to me so I could see more of his work, and the results I saw were completely amazing!!!  He even sent pictures of patients that were sorda look like me preop to give me an idea of what I would look like post op.  I also like his all inclusive price if you have more than $6k of work done. 
Most Active