Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX.

dw45
on 9/1/09 1:24 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Has anyone looked into getting their plastic surgery done by this residency program at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston?  If so, I would love to get information regarding their program and prices.

Thanks in advance!

Have a great day!!

DW
Redhaired
on 9/1/09 3:33 am - Mouseville, FL

Why not send a PM to Melissa.  She had her surgery done there.  http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/plasticsurgery/4011884/Low er-Cost-University-Program-in-Texas/

dw45
on 9/1/09 4:13 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Thank you!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

Lynne R.
on 9/1/09 5:16 am - Houston, TX
Call Dr. LoMonaco's office. They have the information.

Lynne

Melissa M.
on 9/1/09 6:23 am - Seabrook, TX
I just sent you a PM.  You will be very happy with them.  Their aftercare has been great too.  They are also much more professional that the UT residency program was (office staff wise, not the Drs).  To me, how you are treated by the office staff is almost as important as the Dr's skills.  Between Dr L and Baylor, you couldn't ask for a better team if you ask me.  I know, I'm biased!  :)

Melissa
dw45
on 9/1/09 11:07 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Thanks so very much!!!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

purpletb
on 9/1/09 12:03 pm
I've had my consult with them and I'm scheduled to have my surgery done by the end of the year! 
NUBarb45
on 9/3/09 1:13 am - Belton, TX
Hello,
I am very interested in the Baylor program.  Would you please email me any information you have on the program.  How do I go about scheduling a consultation?
Thanks
Barbara

I am not afraid of tomorrow,
for I have seen yesterday
and I love today......

John K
on 9/1/09 11:47 pm - Katy, TX
I checked into it once and if I am not mistaken you pay for the hospital stay and the the anestheisology (sp) but thats it. If its the same program I am thinking of where its done in an educational setting.

I would like to help you but you cant fix stupid. 

dw45
on 9/2/09 12:08 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Thanks John for your reply!

DW
Most Active