I wore an itty bitty...

sanguinarythorn
on 8/30/09 9:31 am - Newport News, VA

Bikini!!!... in public!!! and I didn't scare anyone!!!

That was the first time ever, and I LOVED it. Never wearing a one piece again if I can help it :)

princesshan
on 8/30/09 9:41 am - ID
Yay! How exciting! That is my goal too! That is so cool! Yay you!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/30/09 9:51 am - Haleiwa, HI
Woohoo!  I  do wear one now, but I am not completely comfortable wearing it.  I can't wait to be able to do it without feeling self conscious!
sanguinarythorn
on 8/30/09 10:27 am - Newport News, VA
On August 30, 2009 at 4:51 PM Pacific Time, ivfmommee wrote:
Woohoo!  I  do wear one now, but I am not completely comfortable wearing it.  I can't wait to be able to do it without feeling self conscious!
Honestly, I was a little self conscious, just because it was the first time I was ever that naked in public... but my hubby assured me the whole time that I looked hot (lol), so... I was able to get over it and have fun :)
(deactivated member)
on 8/30/09 10:44 am - Haleiwa, HI
Living in Hawaii for the past 6 months has brought me past some of my inhibitions.  I have finally realized that I do blend in with the others on the beach, and I definitely look better than some others that are there.  They wear really tiny bikinis over here, and they don't care what size they are!
(deactivated member)
on 8/30/09 9:56 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
VERY COOL!
Be proud and flaunt it!!
sonnieN
on 8/30/09 10:15 am - grand rapids, MI
yeah, that's my goal for next spring break.
Anjail
on 8/31/09 4:08 am - Detroit, MI
You go girl. I have never in my life been able to wear a two piece. I don't think I will be able to wear one after my surgery either since my cut is going to be an anchor cut. But who knows. Maybe I will. You are definitly and inspiration to me. I read just about everything you post on this board. My extended tt date is next Friday. It's so close and I'm getting scared as heck. Sure everything will go well though. I'm going to put some pics on my board but I will have to secure them since I'm naked. Don't want my hoo haa all over the internet. LOL!!!!
sanguinarythorn
on 8/31/09 10:56 am - Newport News, VA
On August 31, 2009 at 11:08 AM Pacific Time, Anjail wrote:
You go girl. I have never in my life been able to wear a two piece. I don't think I will be able to wear one after my surgery either since my cut is going to be an anchor cut. But who knows. Maybe I will. You are definitly and inspiration to me. I read just about everything you post on this board. My extended tt date is next Friday. It's so close and I'm getting scared as heck. Sure everything will go well though. I'm going to put some pics on my board but I will have to secure them since I'm naked. Don't want my hoo haa all over the internet. LOL!!!!
Personally, I would much rather have the scars than the skin. I didn't have an anchor cut, but my surgeon did have to revise the scar from my GB because it had keloided and was taking up skin... so I have about a 4 inch long incision above my belly button. When I was wearing my bikini... I really didn't even think about it. My tt incision was hidden under my bottoms, and the only visible scar was my GB scar... and it didn't bother me at all. I was just glad the skin wasn't there weighing me down :)

You'll be fine. I remember about a week before my surgery I got so nervous I couldn't eat. It's just nerves, but you'll be fine. I'm not naked in my pics, but I secured them because I am a little more nude than normal. The password is: flattummy. I haven't updated any pics in a couple weeks. I need to though.
Cindy F.
on 8/31/09 4:40 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Congratulations!!!  what an accomplishment!!!  You should be so proud.  Wheres the picture?  LOL
I can't imagine ever being able to wear one.  But who knows after plastics

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Most Active