Lower Cost University Program in Texas

DrL
on 8/30/09 4:29 am - Houston, TX
I have been working with the residents at Baylor College of Medicine who are doing more and more weight loss patients, and the program has worked well.  Patients can expect about a 40 - 50% reduction in fees but still get expert surgery and aftercare.

I feel the program is a good alternative to international travel,  as you still have insurance, implant warranties, easier follow-up, and legal protection if you remain in the States. 

[email protected] in my office can get you details.
John LoMonaco, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Plastic Surgery
Houston, Texas

www.DrLoMonaco.com
www.BodyLiftHouston.com
Redhaired
on 8/30/09 5:09 am - Mouseville, FL
Thanks so much for the information.  I have book marked the page.  At least every couple of weeks someone posts a message asking about Resident Training Programs. 

Red

morgansmommy
on 8/30/09 5:29 am - Gig Harbor, WA
I am having my extended abdominoplasty( 10-21-09) at The University of Washington residents program for $3850. I am also having my hernia's repaired at the same time which insurance is covering. I would of had to finance the surgery otherwise. I am very grateful for this opportunity. I feel much safer having surgery in my home state.I can't imagine having to deal with an airport 1-2 weeks after major surgery, but maybe I am a wuss.
Mary
DrL
on 8/30/09 10:31 am - Houston, TX
Im not sure if this is available in Washington, but we have Cosmetassure here in Texas which covers complications for the first month. This can be a big plus for many patients who have no insurance or whose insurance does not cover plastic surgery or WLS-related issues.
John LoMonaco, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Plastic Surgery
Houston, Texas

www.DrLoMonaco.com
www.BodyLiftHouston.com
morgansmommy
on 8/30/09 12:41 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
Thank you, I will look into that!
I appreciate your posts here on the board; they are very helpful! Have a great week!
Mary
Melissa M.
on 8/30/09 2:57 pm - Seabrook, TX
I can speak from experience that this program has been awesome!  If I hadn't used Dr L and the residency program I would have definitely gone to Mexico.  In fact I already had flown down there for an in person consultation but just couldn't bring myself to do it.  I was too scared of having some type of complication afterwards.  The aftercare I have received has been awesome and they really are a great group of doctors.  The cost came out to about the same and in some cases less than if I had gone to Mexico.  In fact I plan to go back some time in December to take care of my arms and side boobs.

Melissa
dw45
on 9/1/09 4:18 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Melissa,

Could you please PM me with any information you can give me regarding the Baylor College of Medicine for their plastic surgery residency program.

Thanks so much!!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

Faith *
on 9/4/09 12:45 am
I will definitely bookmark this page for referencing. I think I may want my inner/outer thighs done and hopefully that will be it!

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

purpletb
on 9/4/09 2:15 am
Hey, I'm going through the Baylor Residency Program to get my PS done (arms,thighs,boobs and upper body lift).  Excellent price and wonderful recommendations! 
Faith *
on 9/4/09 6:08 am

Please send me  BL message to let me know the price. I will probably want to throw up once you tell me. 

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

Most Active