Hi! Would like more info on PS out of the country!

montanadi
on 8/29/09 12:19 pm - Sheridan, MT
Hi Everybody!

I'm 13 months out from my RNY and down 144 pounds with fifty more to go. I know I need a breast lift and my arms done.  Also thinking a tummy tuck and inner thighs.  I don't think my insurance will cover any of it. So I'm looking to be self pay out of the country and I am excited to see all the testimonies for Dr. Sauceda. 
I looked up his website and his price list. His prices seem to be at least half (if not a third!) of what it would cost here!. 
I would like to hear more from his former patients. Are these prices for real?  If you would like to share your costs, all your costs, I would like to know, what indeed it did cost to get there, stay there and for the plastic surgery. 
Also, are his recommended days to stay enough?, it says ten days for a body lift, would fourteen be better?  How was the flight home? Did you have to return to him post surgery for drain removal or ???
How safe was the area?, I will probably have my daughter, she'll be 18 next year come with me.

Anyone else out there with glowing recommendations for affordable, great plastic surgery?

Thanks in advance for your replies, suggestions and advice!

Diane

O. Kufi
on 8/29/09 1:24 pm, edited 8/29/09 1:27 pm
Hi Diane

Congratulations on your loss! I am a Dr Sauceda fan for life!

The prices are for real but he will tailor the cost for each person depending on your surgical needs.

The plane fare was around $550 (which Dr S refunded), the hotel stay was paid for by Dr Sauceda and I stayed the recommended time of 10/12 days. The flights home were not bad at all. The first time a pillow behind my back helped greatly, 2nd flight was no issue at all besides a little swelling in my legs which would happen regardless. All of my drains were removed before I left.

I had a LBL, Arm Lift, Bl/BA (gummy implants) and medial thigh lift for $15,000. If you have other questions please feel free to PM me.

I feel Monterrey is quite safe and a beautiful mountainous city. I walked around by myself on several occasions. You use the same common sense you would anywhere in the US or abroad.

You can always depend on Dr Sauceda to be honest with you and he is the same person before and after surgery. When he met me at the airport the first time it was like meeting an old cousin; a friend, that I had not seen in a long time. He is my choice, he is my friend!

God speed in your research and your future destination.

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

661jennifer
on 8/29/09 2:31 pm - bakersfield, CA
Hello girlie I sent him my pic....I am looking into this Xmas. a friend here on oh along with you have opened my eyes to the possibilities....Thanks girl for sharing your experience with me
"People are healed by different kinds of healers and systems because the real healer is within." - George Goodheart

Most Active