If you had to choose......

(deactivated member)
on 8/29/09 12:31 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi
If you had to choose between doing the Inner Thighplasty (thigh lift with long incision) or the Back Lift (butt lift w/aug and outer thighs) first, which one would you choose.

I know most or many folks have the full LBL done at one time but I'm breaking it up.........

They are equally bad for me......I carried most of my weight in my butt and legs so they all need to be done.

I was originally planning on doing the Inner Thighs next because I want the most time possible for the scars to heal before I go on my European vacation next summer.  The inner thigh incision will show whereas the butt scars won't show (I'm not going to be visiting any nude beaches!).  

So, since my Tummy Tuck is being done first, which would you do next......Inner Thighs or Butt and Outer Thighs?

Any input or thoughts would be appreciated!!!
TTFN
Ruth
BigCityGirl
on 8/29/09 12:35 am - San Diego, CA
I'd do the lower back lift first. 
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/09 12:43 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Just curious........Why do you pick the back first?
BigCityGirl
on 8/29/09 5:10 am - San Diego, CA
Because you can wear clothing better  with the whole lower body lifted.  The legs can be disguised and addressed later.  Have you considered doing the lower back and legs together? 
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/09 7:04 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I'm pretty sure my Surgeon doesn't like the idea of addig the Inner Thighs to the Butt lift, Outer Thighs but I will ask to be sure.  thanks for the suggestion!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/09 12:41 am
Hi Ruth, if it was me I would do the back lift first.  Good luck with your decision!

Sherline
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/09 12:44 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thanks!  Just curious........Why do you pick the back first?
O. Kufi
on 8/29/09 4:58 am
Hi Ruth

Wow its kinda a hard decision I know. I had the LBL and medial thigh lift first so it helped my butt and outer thighs mostly. So I guess that was the route I took. I choose that to see how much of my problem thigh areas it would help before I decided on the full thigh lift with the long scar. 

Decisions decisons!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

(deactivated member)
on 8/29/09 7:14 am
, , , mind if I ask why you're breaking up the surgeries instead of one LBL?

(deactivated member)
on 8/29/09 11:35 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Being cautious........
My surgeon feels it would be too much to cutting to recover from doing the FDL Tummy Tuck and the whole butt lift w/aug and legs......can't lay down, can't sit, YIKES.
Playing it safe......not in a rush and don't want to take extra risks...
Most Active