Dr. Sauceda...xposted from another thread

finallyme
on 8/28/09 9:16 am - Canada
I added these comments to another thread but though some might miss it...

I just want to make clear a couple of things.
Some people have in their heads the idea of perfection and I can tell you that you DON'T get perfection...I still have stretch marks from my *awful* pregnancies ( I had twins and then went back for 1 more) LOL... I still have a little bulgey thing when I sit but I AM 100% HAPPY with MY body ( flat as a board when  standing!)...the work Dr. Sauceda did is AMAZING, the scars are thinner then what they appear in the pictures, they are TOTALLY symmetrical. He did a remarkable job. SKILL wise I dont know I could have done better paying top dollar in the USA or Canada.
The BEST part of all of this whole journey for me was the MAN...not the DOCTOR. Dr. S really helped me out after surgery ( about 6 weeks post op) with my "FAT BRAIN" I posted about it on here - you know where you still FEEL fat and yucky...He replied promptly as always and talked me through it...really offered me his honest advice and guidance. He isnt a hack and run doctor. The first night I got into Mexico I was alone, and we didnt finish marking my tummy until late and he wanted me to eat something so he came for dinner with me...and really just set my nerves at ease and made me feel like a friend NOT a number or paycheque.
I didnt PLAN on having an anchor cut  TT - I PLANNED on a regular TT...he KNOWS his job, he explained my options, he GUIDED me he INFORMED me to make the best choices for ME. He technically measured my collarbones, triangulated my chest to decide MATHEMATICALLY what size implants I needed to get a good balance. ( First time I have SEEN TRIGINOMETRY used in real life) He just was THE BEST....
I didnt need to know more then I had a SKILLED, professional surgeon who took his time making sure I was happy, healthy and that the procedures would give me the best body I could have. Do I WANT to be a size 6...yes...STILL. but I think his work is fabulous. Would I do it again...YES YES YES.

To everyone who is struggling with the decision...please write to those who have been there - we can help clarify the thoughts and issues ( if we have been in the same place as you) and I know personally it is the only way I can truly thank Dr. Sauceda for giving me ME back...I get chocked up even typing this...I dont know how to clearly express to Dr. Sauceda what a gift he gave me...I can be naked WITH the lights on, I can enjoy ME again, my hubby can enjoy me again...I can LOVE the person who I felt I had lost so many years ago to obesity.

GOODLUCK everyone...as always if you need information PLEASE PM me, I will always do my best to answer ANY and ALL questions.
(deactivated member)
on 8/28/09 9:45 am - Haleiwa, HI
Amazing post!  You made me tear up because I am hoping for the same thing result with myself.   Your post has even made me more happy that I made the right decision choosing Dr. Sauceda.  I am such a planner, and I need to learn to let go and trust him completely.  Thank you for your insight and inspiration!  Congratulations on your new body and your new "self!"

Jessica
Iam_with_the_Band
on 8/28/09 9:55 am
Thank You Thank You Thank You for this post!  I know I am not looking for perfection. I am looking for a safe and good procedure.  I feel very confident that I have made a good choice!  I'm excited and now with tears in my eyes I am looking forward to being the person I was before obesity took over.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Chris D
on 8/28/09 12:22 pm - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
There you go again.  You have that ability to bring me to tears with just words.  You have done that to me several times.  I can't wait to finally meet you.  I am crossing my fingers that it will be before next spring with my next trip to Alberta.

You are an incredible woman.  thank you  :)

dw45
on 8/28/09 12:46 pm - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Thank you so much!  I am so glad that you are happy with your results!

Really appreciate you posting this!!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

O. Kufi
on 8/29/09 2:35 am
How awesome! Some people wonder why I feel the way I do about Dr Sauceda and you have worded the warmness of the man that captures your trust, quells your fears and makes you feel so at ease! I would choose him again and again and again!

I would completely recommend him!

Dr Sauceda you ROCK!!!!!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Diane B.
on 8/29/09 6:27 am - Seymour, CT
Well said.....My experience with Dr. Sauceda was the same.  He met and exceeded my expectations surgically as well as emotionally.

Diane B. 

275# RNY 1-7-08 156# Dr. Bell Yale  New Haven CT
Brachio - BA - TT - TL 7-8-09 Dr. Sauceda Mexico

Most Active