Updated pics from 7/14 BA/BL/Brachio

workingmommy
on 8/28/09 10:03 am
RNY on 12/10/07 with
I finally have new pics posted.  The arms are great..they are 9.5 inches in diameter..I didn't measure before but they were big (note to pre-ops..don't forget to take the pics!).  Near the elbows there is still some bumpiness, but I know it will flatten out with time.  I love me new boobs, and I think the scars look great.  The scar in the middle there is a revision that my PS did from some old scars (not his work) that had keloided.  The last pic is of me in clothes, down from a size 32 (at my heaviest all I wore was 3x maternity pants, but I know my tops were that size) .to a small/medium top (depends on how it fits around the "girls") and a size 4/6 (!!!!!), depending on the brand, bottoms!  Can't wait for my MTL in December.  For all of those wondering, yes, it is worth it and heck yes I would do it again in a heartbeat!

April

160 lbs lost to date!
LBL: 6/10/09
BL/BA/Brachio: 7/14/09
MTL: 6/17/10

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/09 10:45 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
You look incredible!!!!!! Beautiful!!

From your signature it looks like you've had your surgeries pretty close together, how do you feel having procedures done with only a couple months in between?  I'm tempted to do my Back Lift 2 months after my TT but worry if it's too aggressive......

Would love to know how you are feeling.

Thanks!

workingmommy
on 8/28/09 3:59 pm
RNY on 12/10/07 with
First, thanks so much!! I am glad that I had them so close.  I am lucky that I had the time off since I work for a school district.  After the LBL, by day 5 or so I was off meds, and by 3 weeks I felt great (still had 2 drains but...whatever).  There was a moment right before the second surgery where I was dreading the recovery period, but I knew that it was what I wanted.  For me, I spaced them a good amount because I was recovered enough from the LBL to be mobile after the second surgery.  I have been very lucky that I have had minimal pain and a speedy recovery.  If you feel up to it and have the time, it could work for you to just get it done.  If I had more time over the summer I probably would have had the MTL done too.  Good luck!

April

160 lbs lost to date!

ltlkim9424
on 8/28/09 10:30 pm - Lakeville, MN
You look fabulous!! May I ask what size cup you were to start (day of surgery) and what you are now from the bl/ba??
workingmommy
on 8/29/09 1:48 am
RNY on 12/10/07 with
Sure..I was a 36B (sad, saggy things) and right now (because it may change again) I am wearing a 32G.  When I bought my first post-op bra it was a 38DD, then I went to a 36DDD, and now a 32G (it may change again)...as the swelling continues to go down.

April

160 lbs lost to date!

inkerdoodles
on 8/29/09 11:43 pm - Schenectady, NY
April... I am so jealous..... You look absolutely amazing....... I'm sure that in the next few years I'll have the girls done too...... Right now after my LBL, what fits me best is a 38b..... Oi've...

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

Melissa M.
on 8/30/09 2:07 pm - Seabrook, TX
You look amazing!
DEBI R.
on 8/30/09 7:39 pm - CORSICANA, TX
You look awesome April, love your arms. I need a revision on my arms and TT, my surgeon didn't do a good job on mine and he didn't  do anything to my mons even though I told him over and over that I wanted it done.  It looks like you had a great surgeon!!

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Most Active