looks like a Good New Book

FLGail
on 8/28/09 5:23 am - Sun City, AZ
Not that I am a fan of Joan Rivers Plastic Surgery but she has come out with a new book that does have some good advice on all kinds of Plastic surgery===Men are Stupid and They Like Big Boobs by Joan Rivers. Has some interesting facts about all kinds of Plastic Surgery(with humor included)She gives a practical overview of Plastics.
(deactivated member)
on 8/28/09 7:22 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Maybe I'll check with the library and take it with me to for recovery after my surgery next week......LOL
Thanks for the tip...
FLGail
on 8/28/09 1:05 pm - Sun City, AZ
have a super recovery Ruth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And lets us know how you made out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The is nice light funny plastic surgery reading and good practical tips to read while recovering.
                                                                                                                   Gail
Kathie L.
on 8/29/09 1:17 am - Castaic, CA
I'm sitting here at the computer and read the title aloud to my husband who is still laughing. He said that about covers it! 

When I had my breast lift last November (with augmentation) I told my surgeon I wanted to end up with a "C" cup, since I had been a D or DD my whole life. When I finally went bra shopping after my recovery what size did I have? A "D". I really was a little disappointed, but my husband loved them. I accused him of paying off the surgeon a little extra to make sure that he got what he wanted.

Thanks for the laugh this morning. We need to get that book!

California Kathie
RNY - 10/07
Rt. Hip Replacement - 4/08
Upper Body Lift - 11/08 (Dr. Timothy Katzen)
Lower Body Lift - 3/09 (Dr. Timothy Katzen)
FLGail
on 8/29/09 5:08 am - Sun City, AZ
Kathie, Try and get the book at the library or Amazon has it. She is a funny lady. I saw her in Vegas and what a character. Hey I just looked at your profile and your doctor did a super job on your boobs and tummy tuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Gail
MistersMom65
on 8/29/09 1:54 pm - TN
You look AMAZING Kathie!!!

BL & Facelift w/Brow & Eyelid      10.08.08
Abdominalplasty Scheduled          10.21.09

Most Active