Pre and Post pics up Dr Sauceda

sisichi
on 8/29/09 11:58 pm - Manchester, PA
Yes I have heard the lymphatic massage is good but I have been trying to find one around here that does it. I have left messages for 3 different people but no response. I have tried to put padding over the thigh scars but it shifts and I am allergic to all the tapes, my skin is thin and it tears easily. When I see Dr S I will ask him if he has a binder that is made from the same material as the cg's. You might be able to get one from him too. I found the cg's were cool to wear, they let you breathe thru the material.
(deactivated member)
on 8/30/09 5:38 am - Haleiwa, HI
You might try a physical therapist to get lymphatic massage.  I am going to ask for a referral from my Dr here in the US , so I can hopefully get it covered by my insurance. . I have a latex sensitivity, so I understand what you mean about the tapes. 

Do you think he may not have pulled your belly as tight because your skin is thin and does tear easily? I can see that being a concern during surgery and could have been a concern for your post op healing.  As long as he fixes the extra 2 inches, right?  :)  I know it is VERY important to wear a compression garment/ binder because its help with the swelling & it helps the skin to readheare to your body. If you take the garment off you will swell & you won't heal right. You could have loose uneven skin. Not a desireable outcome at all.  Thank goodness  you are wearing another type because that could mess up results.  I wonder if I will have a different type of binder since I am getting fat grafts to my butt as well.  I have read that most that get that done have holes in the back so the butt sticks out!  LOL!  That will be interesting!
jackie j
on 9/1/09 10:33 pm - Glenmoore, PA
Please add me as a friend, I would love to see your pics.   Thinking of surgery w/Dr S too.

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/09 1:46 pm - Haleiwa, HI
I asked Dr Sauceda to send me more pictures of his patients that matched my body type closer, and he sent me some great result pictures.  I sure hope I look as good as they do and you do!  I wish you were going in October instead of January!  What a great way to start the new year for you....a finalization to your weight loss journey!  It does sound like there may be some from OH that will be there in January, so at least you will have some company!

Have you tried the trampoline yet?  I would be worried I would stretch out my scars or something! 

Jessica
Patricia_T
on 8/29/09 10:31 am - Kleefeld, Canada
Could I see your pics too?  I've been emaling him about an lbl and tl so am very interested in seeing his work.  Thanks!  Patricia
DiDi55
on 8/29/09 11:22 am - GA
VSG on 09/15/08 with
Please accept my friends request, would love to see Dr. S's work. 

ohcardsmdi.jpg picture by lynnca1972

montanadi
on 8/29/09 11:58 am - Sheridan, MT
Hi Carole,

Please add me as a friend!  I am so excited about looking into Dr. Sauceda as my plastic surgeon, I have been thinking about going out of the country for financial reasons and it sounds like going to Dr. S has more positives than just that!
Would love to see his work!

Thank you!

Diane

sisichi
on 8/30/09 12:01 am - Manchester, PA
I also was thinking first of the financial reasons for going out of country, but after being there I also am impressed with the amount of care they give you. They go far beyond anything that the U.S. Dr's offer. Dr. S. saw me every day and checked my incisions and meds. I do know you cannot get that type of treatment here. I was there 12 days and saw him every single day. He just goes above and beyond on care and no Dr here has ever done that for me.
ShirleyG
on 8/30/09 8:25 pm - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
Please add me to ...I have heard much about his work.. 
Thanks
Shirl  
Amarylis
on 8/29/09 1:08 pm - Mexico city, Mexico
VSG on 05/20/09 with
 Hi Carole!

I am planning on going to Dr. Sauceda. I would love to see your pics and follow your PS journey...
Cheers!
Most Active