Pre and Post pics up Dr Sauceda

sisichi
on 8/29/09 9:57 am - Manchester, PA
Thank you, I am a young 65 haha. I was on the table a total of 13 hours. He really did save my breasts, I could have come home with no breasts for the condition they were in. He saved some of the tissue to show me and it was an awful site. I am not using the regular binders as much any more as they bother my thigh scars, I am wearing a waist nipper from KMart, it is really good but is made of a material that is warmer, I would love to have a waist nipper made of the same material that our cg's are made of. I still feel swollen most days and I work out at Curves 3 times a week and after working out or shopping I am more swollen. If I stay home and relax I seem to stay thinner. Somewhere I just read that rebounding on a mini trampoline and the inversion swing are supposed to be good for swelling as they clear out the lymph system. I haven't tried it yet but I do have both pieces of equipment, stored in the basement. I wish someone else would be going in January to commiserate with haha. Thanks again for the comps, Carole
661jennifer
on 8/29/09 10:01 am - bakersfield, CA
Hi can I see your pics....Looking into DEC surgery possibly with him.
"People are healed by different kinds of healers and systems because the real healer is within." - George Goodheart

Iam_with_the_Band
on 8/29/09 10:39 am
thanks for accepting my friendship request!  You look great!  Wow!  I can't believe you're 65.  You do not look 65!  I love the Ink!  Good Luck in January!  I'll be there in December.  I'd love to have someone with me to commiserate with!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

sisichi
on 8/29/09 11:55 pm - Manchester, PA
Thank you for the compliments. I am happy with most of the results and I didn't realize how bad my arms had been until I started getting my pics in order to put on the board. I am amazed about them. When in December will you be there? I know there are several others on the board going to be there in the first part of Dec.
Iam_with_the_Band
on 8/30/09 5:10 am
I'll be there from December 1st through 15th.  I hope others will be there too!  I'll be alone for a while until my BF gets there.  Dr. S is so nice!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

dw45
on 8/29/09 10:51 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Could you please accept my friend request.  I would love to see your pics!

Thanks!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

661jennifer
on 8/29/09 2:35 pm - bakersfield, CA
Dw45 I sent in my pics today I am eager to hear from Dr S. If I go back to Monterrey I will go see the man who saved my life Dr. Z so it will be a win win for me.
"People are healed by different kinds of healers and systems because the real healer is within." - George Goodheart

sisichi
on 8/29/09 11:53 pm - Manchester, PA
If you decide to go to Dr. S, when will you be going? That will be a great trip to be able to see Dr Z too. I think you will be so pleased with Dr S too. Carole
661jennifer
on 8/30/09 1:39 am - bakersfield, CA
I am would need to get this done in December...if not then February would be next.

(deactivated member)
on 8/29/09 11:04 am - Haleiwa, HI
I also hear lymphatic massage is suppose to be excellent and also adding fresh lemon juice to your water is supposed to help swelling.  I wonder if it would help if you put some kind of padding over your thigh scars first before wearing the binders.  I live in Hawaii, so I am worried about the hear and wearing the garments too. 
Most Active