Pre and Post pics up Dr Sauceda

sisichi
on 8/29/09 2:40 am - Manchester, PA
Hi All, I finally got my pics up and organized. Please email for friend adds. Love the results, Carole
Maria M.
on 8/29/09 3:57 am - Hallandale Beach, FL
Thanks Carole for sharing your photos. You look really good! You are courageous, I'm working up the nerve. You mentioned previous 34 yrs breast surgery. Was this performed by Dr S. as well? Did you replace the implant with a silicone implant this time around?

Thanks for sharing.
Maria M
Live Each Day As If It Were The Last!
katiekat412
on 8/29/09 5:48 am
PLease please please please add me!! Pretty please!!

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

sisichi
on 8/29/09 6:09 am - Manchester, PA
Hi, No I had them done 34 yrs ago in So. Calif. by another surgeon. I did have the silicone gummy bear implants put in by Dr. S. They are 500 cc., Carole
chickster522
on 8/29/09 6:13 am
I would love to see your pics. I'm scheduled for Oct. 10 with Dr. Sauceda.

Debbie
JUDY C.
on 8/29/09 8:29 am - Bear, DE
Would love it if you added me as a friend!
I'm trying to talk my hubby into supporting my wish for plastic surgery.
Thanks,
Judy

~Believe in Yourself~

Mendee M.
on 8/29/09 8:47 am - Mulvane, KS
I would like to be added as a friend as well. Also, can someone give me Dr. Sauceda's web site?
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/09 8:57 am - Haleiwa, HI
Here is Dr Sauceda's website.  He is such a great guy, skilled surgeon, and cannot wait for my surgery on October 8th.  There are 3 others from OH that are going around the same time as I am, so it is going to be great to be able to hang out and support each other!

http://www.medicaltourism.com.mx/index.php

(deactivated member)
on 8/29/09 9:08 am, edited 8/29/09 9:08 am - Haleiwa, HI
Hi Carole!  Thank you so much for sharing your pictures!  I think you look great, and he did an amazing job on your breasts! 6 hours is a long time to work on just your breast!  How long were you in surgery total again?  Are you still wearing your binders?  Your scars look really good for 6 weeks out! How much swelling do you still have?  I think it is great that he is going to revise the part on your tummy that you are not happy with.  Too bad I won't be there to meet you in January, and you definitely do not look 65!  Beautiful!!
chickster522
on 8/29/09 9:53 am
Carole,

You look fantastic....love the ink !!!!!

Debbie
Most Active