Panni removal Monday!

KellyMASS
on 8/27/09 7:05 am - MA
It almost felt like it would never get here!.. Right now i'm just trying to get my house in order and make sure I have everything I need for when I get home-
Though I have no idea what size underwear I'll be !.. I just planned on bring shorts I currently wear that have a draw string and a t-shirt.
I'll be so happy to be rid of the extra skin!
Panni removal on 8*31*09~11lbs of skin removed!
353/324.5/299/180/165.. At ultimate goal! on 8/31/09/current 155lbs!!! 9/8/09
high/consult(4/18/07)/surgery weight/hopeful goal/ultimate goal
Surgery date 12/04/07...299 lbs... Ticker is from consult date.

BonBon1
on 8/27/09 7:50 am - Somewhere, GA
I just wanted to wish you the best with your surgery.  It sounds like you are all prepared and before you know it you will be in the Flatlands!
    Good luck with it all.
                                                      Bonnie
lizzybear
on 8/27/09 8:26 am - Olympia, WA
Congratulations and best wishes - how excited you must be!!!  Wow, the underwear for after surgery is something I never thought of - good point.  If they're too big, they'll fall off or if too tight, might hurt.  Hmm, good plan on the shorts!  I'll add to my list to take one pair of baggy undies and one pair of perfect fitting undies - then see which fit when I get dressed.

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

(deactivated member)
on 8/27/09 9:08 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Best wishes to you!
I can't wait to get rid of mine too!!
gcmars
on 8/27/09 9:20 am - corpus christi , TX
what's a panni? i had LBL on 8/17. had 15.3 lbs removed. so far, super easy recovery.
good luck with your surgery
candy
Cindy F.
on 8/27/09 9:30 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Wishing you a perfect surgery and speedy recovery.  So exciting!!!  I have to wait till October 5

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
mamapeaches05
on 8/27/09 11:46 am - Hot Springs, AR
Congratulations I know you must be excited. Great thinking on the underwear. Will keep you in my prayers.
Mama Peaches Diva on a Journey
I am somebody, I have a purpose, and I'm going somewhere
Just prazin the Lord wit my feet!

Running Man

inkerdoodles
on 8/27/09 8:41 pm - Schenectady, NY

WOO HOO... don't get yourself too worked up this weekend.

You'll be fine, you will undoubtably come home with possibly the pain pump and definately drains. So don't worry about the skivies too much... shorts with a draw string good idea. Long thirt good idea, cause you'll have your binder and everything else to contend with. You may even just want a bathrobe so that you don't have try getting everything tucked in under your tshirt. Remember, as long as your covered who cares what you're wearing home. For goodness sake, you just had surgery... and if anyone see's you whocares, you'll never see them again.

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

Most Active