Dr. Sauceda

johns-wife
on 8/28/09 1:05 pm
I had my RNY in Monterrey and stayed at the Hampton-- the same hotel. there is a mcdonalds, starbucks, applebees, small Galleria mall, etc within walking distance. The hotel is nice and more people speak english there than they do in Miami, but be sure to request a room away from any possible noise sources. The pool has no curfew and you can expect to hear laughter and music into the wee hours of the morning if you have a room poolside. Don't forget to tip your housekeepers. Also, request a minifridge for your room. One lady said she requested a recliner to sleep in and they accomodated her too. Another good thing about Monterrery is it is close to the San Jose -- the very best hospital in all of Mexico. Also, when the ramada van takes you places, tip them too. 2USD$  is good.
kamehanaokala
on 8/31/09 9:30 am - HI

Can you share how much you are paying for your procedures?

Thanks,

michelle

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/09 9:40 am - Haleiwa, HI
I am paying $14,600, and he will reimburse me up to $600 for my airfare.  I love that my price is all inclusive.  I see that you are in Hawaii too, and Continental was the cheapest airline I found. 
Iam_with_the_Band
on 8/27/09 3:46 pm

Me too!  Me too!!!
I'm scheduled with Dr. S on December 2nd.
I am so excited! 
You can also go to www.mymexicopsjourney.com
and read all about one woman's journey with Dr. Sauceda.
She has lots of pictures and a lot of great information.

Christine, I'm going to be alone for the first week and then my BF is joining me. 

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

sisichi
on 8/29/09 12:58 am - Manchester, PA
Hi All, I am one who is going back for seconds with Dr. S. I think he is a remarkable man and surgeon and his personality cannot be topped.
You feel like you are the most important person in his care and he does this for all who go to him so you know he has special talents and skills, in the or and in his bedside manner.
The reason I am going back is because I have about 2 inches too much belly left, he agreed and said he would re do it for me. I am going there on Jan 11th and will be operated on the 12th. I stay for one week. I am looking forward to his kindness and hospitality again. I would send my own daughters to him too. I am going to try and post after pics on site Carole
Most Active