Dr. Sauceda

dw45
on 8/27/09 12:30 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
I'm thinking of going to Dr. Sauceda in December for a tummy tuck.

Has anyone had any bad experiences with him or did not achieve the results they were hoping to get?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

katiekat412
on 8/27/09 2:47 am

I'm curious to see *****sponds, but I've been following these posts as well. I've heard nothing negative from him, and from the few pictures I saw, his work looks good. I've emailed his a few times and he has been very responsive. Antoinette and Diane are two members that have had surgery with him, Diane more recently. I think her screen name is Cruella or something similar. She has good pics.

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

dw45
on 8/27/09 4:00 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Yes!  He is VERY responsive!  I've been impressed with that so far.  His prices are very good too!  I just would like to get more information and be able to see more of the results from his work.

Thanks!

DW

Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

Chris D
on 8/27/09 3:30 am - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
I am booked for December 15th with Dr. Sauceda.  I am excited and nervous already.  Every single day I manipulate my saggy skin and wonder How in the Hell is he going to make me look normal  lol. 

I am hoping to find others who will be in Mexico while I am there.  I will most likely be alone unless a very special lady from on here decides she can take a few days away from her family near christmas and come to Mexico to help me.  I'm crossing my fingers. 

finallyme has wonderful things to say about Dr. S. 

Chris

dw45
on 8/27/09 4:01 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Thanks for your reply Chris!  What made you decide to go to Dr. Sauceda?

Good luck with your journey and on your Big Day!

December 15th will be here before you know it!!

DW

Chris D
on 8/27/09 6:17 am - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
I decided on Dr. S. because I had such a wonderful experience with my RNY in Puerto Vallarta and I was not afraid or hesitant in any way about the Mexico experience.  I looked into a PS that works with the surgeon who did my RNY but his prices were way outrageous compared to Dr. S.  I also connected with finallyme when she was just heading to Mexico to see Dr. S.  Her experience and results made me make the final decision with regards to where I would go.  I am self pay as I live in Northern BC (on the wet coast).  I figured there is no better place to heal from major surgery than in the warmth and sunshine of Mexico.  Dr. S. has been incredible answering all my questions. 

(deactivated member)
on 8/27/09 3:58 am - Haleiwa, HI
I am scheduled for surgery on October 8th with Dr Sauceda, and I am having a lower body lift, breast lift with augmentation, small thigh lift, and lipo with fat injections to my butt.  I have emailed and chatted back and forth with quite a few of his patients, and EVERY single one said that they would recommend  him and go to him again even if a couple said they were not 100% satisfied.  Every person's body is different, and the Dr's have to make judgement calls for the patients well being.  It is nice to know that Dr S cares enough about his patients and his work to do revisions free of charge if they need them.  I believe it shows great character and pride in his work.  I hope and pray that I will get the perfect result the first time I go in for surgery, but I also know that Dr's are not magicians or miracle workers either.  I take great comfort in knowing that he will fix anything that I am not happy with.

I am not for sure if you have seen this, but here is a link to the hotel that Dr S. puts his patients in if you do an inclusive package with him.  It is like 100 yards from the clinic and from his office.  From what I have heard, he makes daily visits to the hotel to take care of his patients, change bandages, etc.  It also has a free full breakfast buffet every day and also happy hour on Tuesday and Thursdays with free appetizers.  There is an Applebees next door and a shopping mall close by, and I heard that Applebees delivers to the hotel as well.  Dr S also said that there is a free shuttle service at the hotel to take people back and forth to places within a 10 mile radius.  I just thought I would share the info with you and hope it helps.

http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml;jsessionid=NIFJMULUINMAMCSGBJBM22Q?ctyhocn=MTYGAHX
dw45
on 8/27/09 4:04 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Thank you for the info and especially the hotel info!  That's a big plus with the hotel accomodations, since you have to stay for several days there.

I have sent you a PM.

I appreciate all the information you can give me!

DW

katiekat412
on 8/27/09 4:09 am
Wow! Thanks for the details!! For the people who weren't 100% satisified, do you know what their complaints are? I don't expect results to be perfect either, just curious!

Thanks!

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

(deactivated member)
on 8/27/09 4:38 am - Haleiwa, HI
I am hoping they will chime in here and give you their whole story.  What is nice though is that he has offered every one of them free revisions, but they do have to cover hotel and airfare.  I know that they had multiple procedures, and they are happy with the other procedures he did, but not completely satisfied with 1 of the other parts of their surgery. 

I know I plan on explaining exactly what I want when he makes the markings on me, and I have even saved pictures of results and incision placements that I am looking for and are going to show him those.   I have emailed back and forth with him so many times now, and I am comfortable that he knows what kind of result I am aiming for.
Most Active