Surgery Date!

kendralynn
on 8/26/09 1:28 pm - IA
So I've got a date for my TT, brachio & breast lift.......Dec. 22nd! Very excited, and a little nervous. Any and all tips would be awesome!!!!
~K
Open RNY 7-27-04   
-180 Lbs.
lizzybear
on 8/26/09 1:39 pm - Olympia, WA
No tips - just congratulations on your date!!!  I don't go in until October 28, so can't help with tips until after that!  Good luck!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

inkerdoodles
on 8/26/09 8:51 pm - Schenectady, NY

Doing the happy dance for you... Woo Hoo... Congrats.

Surprisenly I had very little pain. Even with a complication on my first day home. The only thing I would suggest is.... 1- have someone help you wash your hair and get washed up really good a few days after your surgery, it'll make you feel a million times better... 2- if you don't have one lying around your house some where, purchase a lanyard (one of those long keychains that can go around your neck).. I get mine at Old Navy or my DH brings them home from school. It was perfect for pinning my drains to when I took a shower so that I didn't have to worry about them falling... and finally 3- when you do take your first shower, have someone there with you. I didn't and I wish I'd had. I was a little light headed and feeling a little whoozy. You'll be surprised when you take your first shower. All those nooks and crannies your used to washing are no longer there. and it's a bit weird to get used to.

Keep us posted. I have lots of pic's on my profile if you'd like to take a look. You just need to be my friend if you're not already.

Hugs,

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

Kim J.
on 8/26/09 11:32 pm - Claremore, OK
It sounds like we are pretty much having the same proceedures.  I'm haveing Full TT, Brachio, BL w/implants and lipo.  I'm having mine Sept 3, Next Thursday!
I'm pretty excited and nervous all at the same time!
Good Luck to you!
Hugs
Kim J!

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

kendralynn
on 8/27/09 8:28 am - IA
I CANNOT wait to toss out (maybe even burn) all of my horrible uncomfortable girdles. Yee-haw! :)
Cindy F.
on 8/27/09 2:28 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Congratulations on your date.  Very exciting isn't it.  I am having mine Oct. 5.  Breast lift, LBL and lipo.  So no tips yet.  I am going to read the tips that people send you.  LOL

Can't wait for our hot new bodies. 

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
(deactivated member)
on 8/27/09 3:32 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Congrats!!!!  It is very exciting for sure.
I'm having my TT and breast lift next week.
Most Active