Regence BlueCross/Blue Shield

crystalbear61
on 8/27/09 2:18 pm - Riverside, CA
I was wondering if anyone that has this insurance been approved for TT or Thigh Lift?
I have been at 165-170 lbs for over a year now and I think I am ready to fini**** with a TT and Thigh Lift. I have a PPO

Also I am in So Calif-Riverside area. Know of anyone in my area?

Thanks,
Rose in Riverside
(deactivated member)
on 8/27/09 6:02 pm
Hi Rose.  I have BC/BS of New Jersey PPO and they paid for my tummy tuck.  I say have your doctor submit the request and see what happens.  Good Luck with your decision.

Sherline
Anjail
on 8/28/09 3:02 am - Detroit, MI
I have BC/BS of Michigan and they are paying for mine.
Kim J.
on 8/28/09 4:42 am - Claremore, OK
I have BCBS of MN and they told me that was cosmetic and would not pay for it.  Bummer!  But good luck to you.  Looks like some BCBS will pay.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

inkerdoodles
on 8/29/09 11:24 pm - Schenectady, NY
I would contact your carrier to determine what their medical necessity guidelines are. If you meet all of their guidelines and it is not a contract exclusion, they should pay.

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

Most Active