Extremely tired!

(deactivated member)
on 8/27/09 5:59 am
I am totally drained.  If I sit down to talk to someone I dose off.  If I'm standing talking to someone or on the telephone I began dosing off.  My surgery was on Monday, how long does this exhaustion last?

Sherline
Monica P.
on 8/27/09 8:41 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with

I have no answers for you, but speaking for myself I'm totally looking forward to sleeping for the next week.

Hang in there, and rest!

Cindy F.
on 8/27/09 9:26 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Hey all ready Monica?
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Cindy F.
on 8/27/09 9:27 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
It is only Thursday.  Not sure how long but your body went through hell and back.  LOL  REST and then REST again.  I am sure each day your feel better.

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
FLGail
on 8/27/09 10:54 am - Sun City, AZ
Hi Sherline, Dont forget you were under anesthesia and it may last a few weeks. It will end
believe me. I remember my last plastics and I felt that way about 3 weeks but it does go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Gail
inkerdoodles
on 8/27/09 8:45 pm - Schenectady, NY

OHHHHHHHHHHH Girlfriend... SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP... remember your body repairs it's self when you're sleeping..

I can only speak for myself.... Week 1 vicodin stupor.... Week 2 felt good but was exhausted. Could do a little, sleep, do a little sleep.... Week 3 a whole new ME... Hung out by the pool all week and ran all of my errands because I was going back to work the next week. You're body is still probably trying to filter out all of that anesthesia.

Trust me. just give it a little time and you'll be doing cartwheels.

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

Most Active