3 Months post op Anchor cut TT and BA PICS!

finallyme
on 8/26/09 1:01 pm - Canada
So, I will be exactly 3 months on Friday but I know I will forget to post then so here they are! I have them limited to friends only but they are there - if you want to be added please drop me a line!
All I can say is I am 100% happy with my results - I need to tone up now - starting with a trainer on Saturday so it will only get better.
These picture were taken aftre a FULL DAY of work(10 hours) so this is with about an inch or two of swelling!
Dr. Sauceda did a WONDERFUL job on me and I cannot recommend him enough - anyone who wants specifics on Dr. Sauceda PLEASE dont hesitate to write - I will do my best to answer any question you have.
Thanks for the support you all have given throughout my journey.

(deactivated member)
on 8/26/09 1:10 pm

Hello, I would like to see your pics if you dont mind.. I had a anchor cut done but didnt have any muscle tighting done.

My bariatric surgeon did mine for me. My insurance would only pay for a panni removal and the plastic surgeons I consulted with  would not smoth or pull the skin or take care of the upper abdomon with out 2k more. Soo my bariatric surgeon took care of it and I am very happy, other than my scar is thicker now in the middle due to infection I got and because he pulled my waiste in so tight. I have pics on my profile also..

sisichi
on 8/26/09 2:03 pm - Manchester, PA
Hi Linda, Can you add me as a friend, I would love to see how it all turned out for you. I am going back in January for a stomach revision. He said he could have taken off another 2 inches. Not looking forward to the trip, Carole
(deactivated member)
on 8/26/09 4:20 pm - Haleiwa, HI
I am so so happy for you, and you look fantastic!  Dr Sauceda did an amazing job, and I cannot wait for him to work on me in October!  I am also excited that 3 other OH members will be having surgery around the same time as me, so we will be able to support each other and keep each other company.  He is truly one of the nicest Dr's I have ever spoken with, and he truly cares about his patients.  It also makes me feel better that if I am not completely satisfied with my results, he will do a revision for me for free!!  That is so much more than most Dr's do.  October 8th cannot come soon enough!
DEBI R.
on 8/26/09 5:51 pm - CORSICANA, TX
Please add me I'd like to view your pics. I had a TT with anchor cut and arms done but need revisions. I also need my breasts, mons and thighs done so I may have to go to Mexico to be able to afford it all. Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Iam_with_the_Band
on 8/26/09 8:23 pm
You look great!! Wow!  Your scars are excellent for being only 3 mos. out!
I have my surgery on Dec 2nd with Dr. Sauceda and I can't wait!  Only 97days to go!

I love seeing his work!  Thanks for sharing your pictures!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

cbhjr98
on 8/26/09 11:13 pm
Please add me, would love to see your pics.

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
chickster522
on 8/26/09 11:46 pm
Please add me to your friends list. I am scheduled with Dr. Sauceda in Oct.

Debbie
dw45
on 8/27/09 12:16 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
dw45
on 8/27/09 12:19 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Hi FinallyMe!

Your pics are awesome and you do look great!  I'm thinking of going to Dr. Sauceda in December for an "anchor cut" tummy tuck.  Any additional info you could give me would be much appreciated!!  How bad are the drains?  How many days were you there?  How is the hotel where you recover?  etc?

Thanks!!!!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

Most Active