YAY! Approved today for TT and got a date Sept 14th! any advice?

andrea7374
on 8/25/09 7:55 am - ND
Im am thrilled how fast this process went! September 8th will be my one year surgeryversary and the 14th I will get my tummy tuck :)  
Any advice on how to prepare for this surgery? anything you wish you new before? 
Thanks so much :)
Andrea
Nicole998
on 8/25/09 10:29 am - Winter Haven, FL
Congratulations Andrea!!  I am so excited for you and that is the same day I am going to get my new boobs!!! 
It seems everyone has a different experience with the tt.  I know I was in a lot of pain for the first few days.....I mean more pain than I have ever imagined.  But, some people on here breeze right through it.  Plan on doing nothing for a while anyway just in case.  The first day just going to the bathroom, then the next day add a trip to the kitchen....you get the idea.  I slept in our recliner, it was perfect because it kept my body partially hunched over so I was less likely to stretch out.  Get a lot of rest and take your time healing!!
Keep us posted,
Nicki
 HighCurrent / Surgeon's Goal / Personal Goal
291 /    157 /        160         /          170

andrea7374
on 8/25/09 1:03 pm - ND
Thanks Nicki! Boobs are next on my list :) Plan on the rest part and have made arrangements for my children the first week etc.   Scary and exciting all at once. Cant wait to see the final result.
Best of luck with your surgery!
Andrea 
bicngillette
on 8/25/09 11:30 pm - Watford City, ND
That is awesome Andrea!!! I cant wait to get in to see Dr. B and hopefully he will get me scheduled and approved for a tummy tuck, boob job and my flabby arms lol.  I almost want to make my appointment sooner, so I can talk to him about these things hehe.  But I put my one year appt. off until Oct. 22nd, due to not really being able to get down there until then :( 
dawnspaints
on 8/26/09 3:39 am - Carlyle, IL
Is your insurance covering it? How did you go about getting it approved. I really appretiate it. I am working on getting mine done. Thanks
andrea7374
on 8/26/09 4:22 am - ND
My Dr. submitted a photo to insurance and I was approved in 5 days. It was so simple.
Most Active