New surgery date

Anjail
on 8/25/09 10:20 pm - Detroit, MI
Hello all, I had to change my tt date from 8/17/09 to 9/11/09. Any last minute things that I need to get? Any advise on how I will feel the day I get home from surgery? How long will it be before I can stand up straight. Will I see the difference in my body right away. Boy, I know I have so many questions and I'm getting nervous. I've seem so many people stomach who looks nice after a tt and I have also seen people whom stomach didn't look nice after the tt. Wish I knew what I was going to look like. I don't want to look like Frankenstein. Any response would help me.
Kim J.
on 8/26/09 9:15 am - Claremore, OK
I was laughing reading your posts.  I'm sorry!  But you sound so much like me!  I have been on this computer and talking to anyone who will listen about my upcoming surgery.  I know exactly how you feel!
I found makemeheal.com  You can look at the boards and before and after pics on there.  That website helped me a lot.
Good luck with your upcoming surgery.  I hope you get answers to all your questions.
Kim J!.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

Anjail
on 8/26/09 11:10 pm - Detroit, MI
Kim, I am so nervous.  Thanks for the post an I'm going to go to the website and check it out. Keep me posted on your recovery and I'll do the same. When is your tt scheduled?
Kim J.
on 8/26/09 11:55 pm - Claremore, OK
My surgery is scheduled for next Thursday, Sept 3.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

Most Active