I'm going for my preop visit today

Kim J.
on 8/25/09 12:18 am - Claremore, OK
I have 9 days until my surgery.  Today is my preop visit with my PS.

I have a list of questions to ask him.  I want to know if there is anything I might not have thought of to ask him.  Is there anything you wished you would have asked on your preop visit that you might share with me?

I'm really nervous and Scared!  I know its normal, so I'm REALLY normal!  LOL!  I'm having FullTT w/MR, BL, BA, Arm Lift and Lipo.  So I know I'm going to have a tough recovery.  I'm a pretty big baby when it comes to pain.  I have a wonderful husband that will take excellent care of me though.

Thanks for any advice!
Kim J!.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

Wish you the best of luck Kim! You have quite the adventure ahead of you! Try not to be nervous, it will all be worth it later!
Kim J.
on 8/25/09 2:51 am - Claremore, OK
TYVM!

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/09 4:38 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Exciting! How'd the pre-op visit go....are you all set now.
My surgery is next week (Sept 2).....getting a little nervous but not freaking out yet. 
Seems like we'll be recovering at the same time.
Best wishes to you.
Kim J.
on 8/25/09 8:11 am - Claremore, OK
My visit went well.  I was really nervous.  I was kind of shanking!  Trying hard not to anyway. 
Good luck with your surgery!
Hugs
Kim J!

Iam_with_the_Band
on 8/25/09 5:12 am
Good Luck Kim!  You're having a lot done at once. I think that is the best way to go!  I'm having my surgery in December.  The 2nd to be exact.  I'll be going it alone, so I'm not going to be able to have too much done at once.  Tummy Tuck and Arm lift is all for this time around. 

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Kim J.
on 8/25/09 8:12 am - Claremore, OK
Thank you for well wishes!  I wish you all the luck with your surgery as well.  I'm scared of the pain, but excited at the same time!!!  As are you I'm sure!
Take care!
kim J.

Most Active