Tummy tuck and boobs together

princesshan
on 8/24/09 2:20 pm - ID
Or not? I am scheduled to have my tummy done Sept. 22. I was going to get my boobs lifted and add an implant, but due to the lack of funds I decided to just do the tummy tuck for now. However I think I might have come up with enough money to both now and can't decide if I should do them together or seperate. Just curious as to what you did or would do?
(deactivated member)
on 8/24/09 4:18 pm - Haleiwa, HI
I would get them done together because having multiple surgeries should save you money or get you a discount.  You will only have to pay 1 anesthesia fee, hospital fee, etc.  I am actually going to Mexico in October and having multiple procedures done at once.  Good luck!
princesshan
on 8/24/09 4:57 pm - ID
Hey thanks! And good luck to you too!
inkerdoodles
on 8/24/09 8:18 pm - Schenectady, NY

That was going to be my answer exactly. It should save you at least 2/3rds doing them togeather by saving on anesthesia, the facility bill etc. Plus you may as well do all of your healing at once vs. twice.

Goodluck.

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 8/24/09 9:08 pm
I had my TT and BL done in late May - so glad I did.  If I hadn't I would NOT have gone back to have the BL done.  I say if you can, do what you gotta do to get more 'bang' for your buck and try to be one and done!  

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Mendee M.
on 8/24/09 9:38 pm - Mulvane, KS
I would do them together too! I was just going to have my arms done and decided to do the BL at the same time because of the cost savings. I would love to have my belly, butt and thighs done too, but I am most disgusted with my arms and boobs. The lower half can wait for a bit.

I also wanted to say that you look amazing!!! Congrats!!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
blueigrl
on 8/24/09 11:39 pm - port st lucie, FL
definitely together if you can...i just did a breast lift with tt together.  i need to wait 3 months to go back for implants my Dr said i need to do lift separately from implants--because i had so much extra skin. lift needed to be done first to see where i am after healing.  while i wish i could have done it all together i want whatever is best.  i went from a 36 DD to a 36 big b/little c.  so I'll be "stuffing" til i get my implants!  the tummy tuck is the toughie, not the boobs.  i say do it all at once if you can good luck
Kim J.
on 8/25/09 12:24 am - Claremore, OK
I'm pre-op but financially I feel its best to do as much as you are comfortable with.  I saved for having multiple proceedures, plus I saved on the anesthesia, then I got a discount on top of that.  So my savings makes it worth it to me. 
I'm having Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm lift and Lipo done Sept 3.  I know in this economy the prices are better also. 

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

I agree with my fellow ladies here...I would try to get them together! As long as you feel comfortable, safe, and have a good support system I would say why not!?? I am excited for you, this is one of my favorite procedures to see done because people are typically so happy with their results.
Cindy F.
on 8/25/09 8:22 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
I am having mine done all at once.  Do not want to go under for another surgery.  Plus cheaper this way.  just my thoughts.  And I will hurt bad all at once and then it will be over.  LOL

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Most Active