I have a date for my Tummy Tuck!!!!!!

dalybenitez27
on 8/25/09 2:43 am - Orlando, FL
Well, I have decided to go ahead and have my tummy tuck again at USF plastic surgery residents program.  It will be on October 21st, and I'm paying $5,850!
morgansmommy
on 8/25/09 4:19 am - Gig Harbor, WA
Congratulations! I just had my date changed to the same date! I am also having it done at a residency program; the University of washington medical center. I am paying $3850 for an extended abdominoplasty. I am also having several hernias repaired which are covered by insurance. Let's hope the time goes by fast!
Mary
dalybenitez27
on 8/25/09 4:52 am - Orlando, FL

Wow Mary!  I want your price!  How exciting we'll be surgery sisters  :)

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/09 4:36 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Congratulations! Very exciting!! 
I'm having mine done next week (this time next week I should be out recovering).
Best wishes to you!
dalybenitez27
on 8/25/09 4:52 am - Orlando, FL

Hey, make sure you post as soon as you can as to how you're doing!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/09 1:18 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Sure will.....
If I feel strong enough I'll post the same night, if not probably the next day.
gcmars
on 8/25/09 6:38 am - corpus christi , TX
wow! seems like a great price. i am 9 days out from lower body lift and i paid 9975.00 how much different is a tummy tuck from LBL? did i pay way too much?
candy
dalybenitez27
on 8/25/09 7:12 am - Orlando, FL
No, that's a great price!  The tummy tuck is just the abdomen area whereas the lower body lift includes the tummy, thighs and bottom.  This price is from a residents program.  :)
BonBon1
on 8/25/09 7:49 am - Somewhere, GA
I have a consult there in a couple of weeks and was wondering about their prices.  Is the $5850 you are paying  the total price including facility fee, anesthesia, etc.?   Have you used their services before and if so,  what did you think of their work?  I'd really appreciate any info you want to share, as I'm interested in their program even though it's an 8 hour drive for me.  Can't decide if it is worth it under the cir****tances??  Feel free to PM if you like.
         Thanks so much and good luck with your upcoming surgery!
                                               Bonnie
andrea7374
on 8/25/09 7:56 am - ND
Congrats!! I just got a date today too! Exciting!!! 
Most Active