Have you had Plastic Surgery in Ontario or Colorado? I'd like to hear from you.

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/09 1:35 am - Canada
I am hoping to chat with some people who've had plastic surgery procedures done in Ontario or Colorado following weight loss surgery.  I would like info on the surgeon you used, procedure done, cost involved, recovery time, your comfort level with the surgeon, etc.  I am considering plastic surgery, and am trying to find a good doctor and oricing levels to see if it's within my price range before I start making appts to see surgeons.  Your help is greatly apreciated.

Minskore
zappre
on 8/25/09 2:31 am
Greetings.  I had a DS two years ago and lost 200 lbs., then had a lower body lift and tummy tuck in May with Dr. Jerome Edelstein.  He's as good as they come.  He removed 10 pounds of skin.  You can see a before and after in my profile taken a couple of days after PS.  Recovery was freakishly uneventful and minimally painful and his follow up is outstanding.  I was back at work after two weeks, though it's an individual thing.  Can't do better than Jerome.  You'd need to talk to him about cost but I'd also suggest that you not skimp on cost cause you do get what you pay for in PS.  Here's where you can find him.  Mention that Doron sent you:

http://www.plasticsurgeryinfo.ca/plastic_surgeons_canada/dr_ jerome_edelstein.html

HW-373 / SW-352 / CW-160 / GW-185                     

DS Facts
on 8/26/09 9:36 am
I am having my plastics in Ottawa in Sept. I met with 2 surgeons (Nodwell and Silverman); prices for a LBL ranged from 10K - 13K.
Most Active