a little tale of my PS adventure... Beware, no drinking coffee while reading !!!!

Cindy F.
on 8/25/09 8:15 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
I guess before our surgeries we never see that region. Mine is Oct 5.   LOL your story is great thanks for sharing.

You look, great. 

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
(deactivated member)
on 8/25/09 9:26 am
Inkerdoodles --

Don't bother explaining the problem to your boss -- just post pix of before and after on the staff bulletin board!  

BTW -- you really look great, great, great!!!

inkerdoodles
on 8/25/09 9:55 pm, edited 8/25/09 9:55 pm - Schenectady, NY

Oh hell no...... I would end up being the 'new diet plan'... 1 look at my nudie shot and no one will be able to keep their food down... Hey wait, I think there's a marketing plan here.

Try the new 'ginsu' eat as much as you like when ever you like bulemia diet... pull out this picture and up it all comes. I'll even send you wallet size pic's so that can use this diet when ever where ever you need to.... espicially after a late night of binge drinking or on a date with your hottie...

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

Jeanine F.
on 8/26/09 4:29 am - Clifton Park, NY
All I can say is you have one helluva photographer!!   HUGS  

lizzybear
on 8/26/09 1:48 pm - Olympia, WA
How hilarious!  Wow, you look awesome!  My hooch is already puffy and I haven't had any surgery.  Sometimes I wonder what the heck happened to it - is that where all my fat went to???  Good thing no one sees it but me and my hubby when I'm streaking to the shower in the morning.  Poor guy!  But heck, it's not like he ever had to see it when I weighed over 300 lbs! :-)  Maybe he doesn't remember that it's not how they normally look!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Most Active