a little tale of my PS adventure... Beware, no drinking coffee while reading !!!!

inkerdoodles
on 8/24/09 8:51 pm - Schenectady, NY

Oh do I have a story to tell you. I'm sharing this here cause I view you all as friends and confiedants and I know you'll all appreciate this story.

So here I am feeling pretty good, I go to my PS followup appointment last Wednesday and Cami my nurse asks me know I'm feeling.. Great except for all of this swelling (Last week was super hot and humid here in the NE).. I tell her that the worst swelling is in the 'hooch'... as I'm getting undressed she see's it and say's OMG it is swollen... and starts poking at it with her finger.

Now my PS comes in for a look.... He's poking at it too.. Over and over again... He doesn't think it's a seroma just generalized swelling, but he'll drain it just to be safe. Now he's poking it with a NEEDLE!!!!!... Oh great, no fluid comes out. My hooch is just FAT !!! Fabulous. So now were planing to do a mini hooch lift in his office where he'll take out a small section of skin, lipo it and pull it up. Great.... how do I explain this one to my boss... I won't be in for the next few days... I'm having a hooch lift. OMGawd.

For those of you just starting the PS adventure........ Leave your dignity at the door cause after this you won't care... LOL

Here's a few shots.... Here's my belly before the 11 lbs of fat and skin were removed..

And here I am almost 5 weeks postop.

Check out them der buns.... LOL

Good Luck everyone. Hope you enjoyed my poking story.. LOL

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

KellyMASS
on 8/24/09 9:19 pm - MA
I'm having the panni removal on Monday the 31st,.. you look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!
Panni removal on 8*31*09~11lbs of skin removed!
353/324.5/299/180/165.. At ultimate goal! on 8/31/09/current 155lbs!!! 9/8/09
high/consult(4/18/07)/surgery weight/hopeful goal/ultimate goal
Surgery date 12/04/07...299 lbs... Ticker is from consult date.

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 8/24/09 9:23 pm
Chiiiiillllleeee - I had the same experience!  My doc stuck a needle in my tummy at about 3 weeks out - I have fat in the middle of my stomach - he didn't remove a lot in the middle because he was concerned about the blood supply and support for the horizontal cut of my anchor cut - so it's kinda poochy.  He ran his hand on my tummy before he did it, sayin 'you should still be numb' I told him 'Dude, I can FEEL your hand man' - he stuck that needle in anyway and I damn near died!!!!  Oh that was some unpleasant shiot!  

He said he could lipo me later - I asked him 'Now THAT does come with something for the pain right?  Cause you seem a lil prone to stickin needles and thinkin folk won't feel it'  

I'll have to see how things go before I consider that......... but DO let us know what you tell your boss!  LMAO - a 'hooch lift'  I love it!!!! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Redhaired
on 8/24/09 10:38 pm - Mouseville, FL
  Hooch lift

inkerdoodles
on 8/24/09 11:14 pm, edited 8/24/09 11:15 pm - Schenectady, NY

I believe the 'medical terminology' would be

Removus fattyous from the hoochisch horrificus..

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

KathigME
on 8/28/09 10:44 am - Gorham, ME

Ha Ha!! So is he doing this hooch lift for free?  How much is it going to cost you?

Kathi G.  I LOVE MY RNY!!   
Kim J.
on 8/24/09 11:37 pm - Claremore, OK
I know it isn't funny, but the way you talk about it is.  OMGsh I'm still laughing!

BTW you look great, hooch or no hooch!  LOL!

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

Johanna !
on 8/25/09 12:25 am - Formerly known as jdcRI, RI
Your surgeon did an excellent job!! I see so many photos and sometimes I wonder what the hell the surgeon did to their patients!!

Your lines are perfect and smooth -= the stomach looks incredible!!
Johanna - like Joe-on-uh, or that movie, Juwanna Man!  

Iam_with_the_Band
on 8/25/09 5:01 am
I think the new you looks great!  Your buns are looking really good!  Smooth!
I hope your mini lift goes well!  Just think, 11lbs last time, I wonder what they'll be removing now.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Anjail
on 8/25/09 5:46 am - Detroit, MI
I am sitting here at my desk laughing my ass off. It's not a funny story but the way you're telling the story is hilarious. I have my tt scheduled for 9/11/09. I sure hope my HOOCH doesn't swell to bad or I get the seroma that I see alot of people get. I'm a little scared because I don't know how my cut will look or if I will like my stomach after the surgery. My stomach is really not that big to begin with but can stand to be flattened. I have more rolls on my sides than anything but I think my surgeon is going to cut me a little further back on my side to pull some of the fat off and then lipo me as well.
Most Active