boob job questions

miakawa
on 8/23/09 8:55 am - athens, GA
I'm thinking about getting a lift+augmentation. What should I ask for? gummies? silicone? saline? what about placement.. under muscle.. above? I want to look and feel natural. I also want it to last a long time.
JustLookingToo
on 8/23/09 10:20 am, edited 8/23/09 10:23 am - AL
 All I've got to say about boob jobs is OUCH!! I had mine done about 16 years ago. Saline half under and half over the muscle. I was NOT prepared for the amount of pain. I'm sure it's because they had to cut the muscle, but man, OUCH!! Just make sure you leave yourself about two weeks to heal before you have to do anything important. Hopefully, the type you choose won't be as painful as whatever they did to me. I had the "doughnut lift" around the nipples. Good luck, anyway. You are a gorgeous girl!!
workingmommy
on 8/23/09 11:27 am
RNY on 12/10/07 with
I am 5 weeks post lift and augmentation.  I have 450cc silicone moderate plus implants.  They are partial unders.  I am still dropping, with the right more along than the left and they look great.  I had a full anchor lift.  I have to say for me, the breast surgery was the least painful, in fact, I didn't really have any pain at all.  I had the breast reconstruction at the same time as my brachioplasty and the arms have been more of a hassle.  There are advantages and disadvantages to each type of implant and it's placement.  I would start looking at pics of boobs that you like and take them to the PS that you chose.  S/He will be able to determine what type of implant and placement will get you the results that you want.  There are sites like justbreastimplants.com that have some great information and pics that you can look at.  JBI also has a forum with great participation. 

Good luck!

April

160 lbs lost to date!
LBL: 6/10/09
BL/BA/Brachio: 7/14/09
MTL: 6/17/10

jonelle32514
on 8/24/09 7:37 am - Pensacola, FL
If you add me as a friend, you can see my pics.  I did not get a lift because although I had some sag in my boob skin, my nipples were not pointing towards the floor.  The nipple wasn't on the bottom. I don't know if I am explaining that right.  I went with 500cc silicone memory gel "gummy bear" implants and under the muscle.  My reasons for this were because the saline had a higher possibility of showing ripples because my skin is thin.  I also went under the muscle because mamograms would be easier to view with the implant behind the muscle.  I also wanted to look natural and feel natural.  I am very happy with my results and they don't have the stuck on appearance.  The pics on my profile are still in the healing process.  My BA was Aug 7th.  Every day they look better and they are soft.

287/113
SurgeryWeight/CurrentWeight
5'10"

Sue C
on 8/26/09 12:56 am - Fargo, ND
I got 525 cc silicone under the muscle and they look and feel very natural.  Didnt need a lift.

~ Sue ~

257/162/150

Most Active