Just posted before & after pics

tammyncook
on 8/21/09 4:02 am - Osceola, WI
Hi,
I just posted a before & 4 days after tummy tuck & hernia repair pic on my page if you're interested.
I feel a little Frankenstein-ish, but I'm sure that will all get better after the staples come out and healing continues...
Tammy
Tammy
Highest Weight 290 / Day of Surgery 275 / Doctor's Goal 190 / My Goal 160 / Now 143
(deactivated member)
on 8/21/09 4:08 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Wow what a difference.  Even tho you feel "frankenstein-ish" you must be feeling better!
Congrats.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Cindy F.
on 8/21/09 4:14 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Just amazing.  How much skin did the surgeron remove.  You seem to be doing great.  Hope I do as well as you do. 

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Johanna !
on 8/21/09 4:40 am - Formerly known as jdcRI, RI
Was that for an abdomnioplasty or a panniculectomy?

Who was your doctor?
Johanna - like Joe-on-uh, or that movie, Juwanna Man!  

tammyncook
on 8/21/09 4:52 am - Osceola, WI
Thanks everyone! I am feeling really good considering the procedure. My doctor removed 7 lbs of skin & fat during my tummy tuck. He tightened my stomach muscles too. I think I had the most pain from that. And I have like 12 pack abs now! I've never been able to actually see my stomach muscles before! My doctor says that will go down a little as it continues to heal.
My WLS surgeon did my hernia repair & tummy tuck.
Tammy
Tammy
Highest Weight 290 / Day of Surgery 275 / Doctor's Goal 190 / My Goal 160 / Now 143
dw45
on 8/21/09 5:00 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Congrats!  Your pics look really good!  I'm sure it feels better not having the extra skin!

Thanks for sharing your pics!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

tammyncook
on 8/21/09 7:22 am - Osceola, WI
Thank you! It does feel good not having all that extra skin! I can't wait to try on some clothes!
Tammy
BonBon1
on 8/21/09 7:49 am - Somewhere, GA
Tammy, you look great!  This is such a  difference and I know it will look even better as you get farther out.  It is so encouraging to me when I see a "before" pic that looks like my tummy because it makes me think mine might look good post op, too!
            Good luck with your recovery.
                                                  Bonnie
tammyncook
on 8/21/09 10:30 am - Osceola, WI
That's one of the reasons that I decided to post my pictures. I looked at A LOT of pictures before I had surgery and that was really valuable information for me, especially if someone had the same kind of panniculus and body shape that I had. It helped me get a realistic idea of what to expect.
I'm glad I can help anyone else in return..
Tammy
ltlkim9424
on 8/21/09 12:01 pm - Lakeville, MN

You look fabulous!! Who did your plastics?

Most Active