Less than 48 hrs. away

(deactivated member)
on 8/22/09 2:17 am
I will join many of you with the flat abs.  I am very excited, I  use to be nervous, but now I just want the surgery to be over.  I am looking forward to seeing the new me without the sagging breast and big belly.

I am scheduled for tummy tuck, breast lift with implants and inner thigh lipo.  I feel really blessed to be able to have this surgery. 

My insurance approved me for the tummy tuck  so they are also paying the hospital and part of the anesthesiologist bill along with my pre-op blood work.  That saved me some money, not as much as I thought but with the doctor's discount it's no were near as expensive as it started out being.

I look forward to sharing with you my post-op journey after Monday, August 24th (surgery day).  Please keep me in your prayers on Monday morning.

Thanks.
Sherline
CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 8/22/09 2:51 am - Springfield, MA
Good Luck Sherline.  Hugs.
(deactivated member)
on 8/22/09 6:24 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Very exciting!
Congrats and best wishes for a speedy recovery!
Kennedy12
on 8/22/09 9:12 am - Chicago, IL
Good luck, I look forward to following your progress!

Jillian
Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

(deactivated member)
on 8/22/09 9:29 am
Thank you.  I will keep everyone posted on the recovery.

Sherline
Kim J.
on 8/22/09 10:17 am - Claremore, OK
I'm right behind you!!!  Sept 3 for me!
Good Luck to you and have a speedy recovery.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

(deactivated member)
on 8/22/09 1:48 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Good luck Sherline!  I am about 6 1/2 weeks until my big surgery!  I cannot wait!
DEBI R.
on 8/23/09 6:46 pm - CORSICANA, TX
Good luck Sherline, wishing you a speedy recovery.
Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Cindy F.
on 8/25/09 8:46 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Wishing you a perfect surgery!!!!  Can't wait to talk with you after.  And of course see pictures!! 

Hugs and kisses
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Most Active