I have a consult in October.

aniduff
on 8/21/09 4:02 am - Red Deer, Canada
VSG on 04/17/08 with
I am going to Calgary for a consult, and see if Alberta health will pay for anything...man I hope so!  I am separating from my husband so I will not be paying for plastics anytime soon...but I know Alberta health does pay for some work...I just hope they think it is necessary.  I really do think that the butt lift is necessary, I am getting sores at my ****ox (sp)...because there is so much skin it can't breath.  And my breasts are a good cup size different from each other...and they hang..ugh!  I know they probably wont pay for the tt revision...but they might if I am on the table anyway.  I doubt I would get both surgeries at once, because it seems that they want to upper then lower or VS...but I am okay with that too.  Looking forward to checking out his work, and finding out what he can do for me if anything.
I could have gotten in a lot sooner, but because I am moving and such..and still don't know what date that is going to happen, I opted to wait an extra month.

D.O.S-217
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.

Robert Collier

Cindy F.
on 8/21/09 4:17 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Got all my fingers crossed for you that they WILL pay for the all of it.  Wouldn't that be nice.  Lets pray!!!!!

Hugs and kisses to you
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Wendy_Canada
on 8/21/09 7:55 am - Canada
Alberta pays for plastic surgery?  wow wish Ontario did.  The only thing they pay is $500 towards a panni

Good Luck

Wendy

Most Active