TT 8/11/09 with major muscle tightening and hernia repair

Diane B.
on 8/21/09 3:04 am - Crestview, FL
Got my daily version of  bath  and my first bandage change for the day and things are looking up - hope it continues!    My back is so sore I can scream since my ps insists on the crab walk for about 2 weeks post op - the old back muscles are not up to it - I am 55 and not  a contortionist anymore!!!  Thanks for the support!
Melissa M.
on 8/21/09 2:36 pm - Seabrook, TX
I didn't have any bruising in my abdomen but had plenty down my sides and back since I had some lipo done in those areas.  They were pretty much gone by 2 weeks out.
inkerdoodles
on 8/24/09 9:19 pm - Schenectady, NY

I had very little brusing... But I did have 1 drain that stayed in for 22 days.. it's not like I was counting or anything.. LOL You'll do just fine. Keep your chin up and keep reminding yourself how amazing you are going to look and feel next summer. As my PS told me, you have to go through a little pain to become a diva.

Did you happen to take pictures of the brusing? I would like to see just how bad it is. Did you call your doc and ask if this was normal?

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

valjuan16
on 8/25/09 7:49 am - PASADENA, CA
I hope you are feeling better.  Question, did your insurance pay for your procedure?  I just got a consult approved to a plastic surgeon for muscle tightening, wanted to know what the insurance might cover.
God is good all the time!!

Gastric Bypass Dr. Troy La Mar  03/12/08
Anchor Cut,  Extended Tummy Tuck  Dr. Pearlman D. Hicks 12/17/10
Starting weight 265, Goal Weight 130, Current Weight 145.
Most Active